Trolling is best when the trolled are clueless....

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This shyt right here is one of the universal truths of the internetz. Problem is you got all these fakers out here thinkin they're doing shyt but getting ignored everyday. they put that troll game on blast like "hey everybody im trolling :troll: :troll:" :comeon: Subtlety goes a long way (and was a great rogue spec in WoW :snoop:)

the best trolls are the nikkas who convince us they're for real with teh shyts. not these half-assers who get outed as trolls from day one of their existence. The real ones are at their computer screens with the ":umad: :krs:" while the suckers like ":wtf: :damn:." I salute the real trolls out there doing it up, if we dont know then you're doing it right :youngsabo:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
if you already know then this message aint intended for you. its for these washed up Sohh/AHH/kanyesite nikkas who thing trollin is being obvious. both of y'all can eat a bundle of dikks

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Sometimes when people say dumb sh!t and the wolves bout to give him that work someone will say "hes trolling," when he really isn't....thats the worst to me

Let them cook, not everyone who is misinformed is trolling
N4fH4Ns.png

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
most these nikkas callin theyselves trolls dont even know what trollin is, they have oversaturated the game lately with their weak cornball attention whore antics that they consider trolling

it's mostly all these new nikkas that didn't migrate from SOHH or came from some wack ass D-league forum like niketalk or lipstickalley or AHH or some fakkit shyt, desperate to make a name for themselves and get someone to dap/quote them

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't understand what people get out of trolling in the first place :ld:

What satisfaction is there in messing with people who you'll most likely never meet in real life? I fukk with my friends all the time, but those are my boys. I just don't get the appeal :manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
most these nikkas callin theyselves trolls dont even know what trollin is, they have oversaturated the game lately with their weak cornball attention whore antics that they consider trolling

it's mostly all these new nikkas that didn't migrate from SOHH or came from some wack ass D-league forum like niketalk or lipstickalley or AHH or some fakkit shyt, desperate to make a name for themselves and get someone to dap/quote them

I thought I had the game down pat.
It's time for me to get in the gym and work on my game, thank you based Char :wow2:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't understand what people get out of trolling in the first place :ld:

What satisfaction is there in messing with people who you'll most likely never meet in real life? I fukk with my friends all the time, but those are my boys. I just don't get the appeal :manny:
i'd imagine knowing theygot another person confused/upset IRL over some netshyt is satisfying in some way :manny:.

obviously, real life trollin on a punk'd level is more acceptable.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Trolling is immature. I will admit I did it back in the day when forums/bulletin boards were a new thing. I was dumb and younger too. No one has attained to my level of troll-dom here. No one understands the art. I was the Michael Jordan of trolls. GOAT. havoc00 is a low-level troll. Troll game is not tight.

I'm off that so I don't bother with it. Can't we all just get along?