Trish Stratus Forgot To Stay On Woman Code :lolbron:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
From Out Of Character With Ryan Satin
On Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley not going on last on Night 1 of WrestleMania:

"Well, to me, we have this thing like, there has to be a woman's match, but I always look at it like, I don't want you to look at it as a woman's match. I want you to look at it as like, this storylines should culminate to this match, to this WrestleMania moment. It's all about our story and our characters and taking our fans on a journey to get them to a certain point. So I don't think it depends on like, let's make sure we get the token woman's match. I don't want to be the token women’s match. I want my match regardless of our gender to be the match because of the storyline, because of the characters, because of the interest, and what the fans want. So it is an interesting take on it, right? It's not guaranteed, but it's also like, it's not guaranteed that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn would be in the main event, but because of their storyline and their hard work and their commitment to their story and characters, that's what brought them to the dance."
She basically said exactly what we all said, and that's Chuck & Rhea didn't have the story to warrant a main event spot.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
#ThankYouTrish

wAlFlfx.gif

3AS6cR0.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She’s not wrong, there was zero actual story or build-up.
They really thought pushing that "2 years in the making" bullshyt at the last minute was going to work. The fact that they believed that the biggest story in wrestling in the last 20 years should take a backseat, shows just how delusional these new era wrestlers are. :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Looks like Medusa wants the smoke :russ:

On one hand, why blame Trish when Vince was the one in control? :manny:

Other hand…man on everything Madusa bet not be back to her old tricks again, doing that shyt she did with Lacey Evans to try and force an angle to get her back in a WWE ring. :martin:

Molly Holly and Trish Status still getting love and money from WWE to this day…Miss Micheli is considered too old and Vince ain’t forgot about the belt in the trash either :mjlol: