Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Drop your location, I'm pulling up.

Buckwheat Punch GIF
I already told Ma, she said if you do, you'll be picking out a switch. :ufdup:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is funny because I think they are trying to say it was Thea Hail but right after she turned 18 she was on AEW Dark before she signed with WWE so tell me who was trying to recruit her first?

Yeah I heard she was on there. Who knows what happened before that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nothing happened before that. What are you guys trying to fan fiction here?

I wasn't trying to fan fiction anything. I meant as far as her wrestling goes. Obviously they discovered her before being on dark, but I'm not aware of what her previous wrestling history was. They not just gonna bring an inexperienced random for a match without knowing what she's doing.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wasn't trying to fan fiction anything. I meant as far as her wrestling goes. Obviously they discovered her before being on dark, but I'm not aware of what her previous wrestling history was. They not just gonna bring an inexperienced random for a match without knowing what she's doing.
But that's the thing: why is this even a question?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
But that's the thing: why is this even a question?

That's something for the people that know. Of course we can't believe it to be true unless from a verified source. Def ain't wishing she be sex trafficked or anything like that. Don't even know who that nxt agent is. Or where the story originally came from.