Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0059.png
IMG-0058.png

What a shyt way to go out after being off tv for so long :to:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The moment Triple H took over I saw where it was going with Rhea/Bianca's trajectories, if u watched NXT u knew who he favored and who always took a backseat
Exactly. When people wanted to know why I was hesitant about HHH taking over, it had everything to do with Bianca's NXT run and how she was booked. Bianca got over before Rhea did but he still put the belt on Rhea, and her winning streak was the typical 98% jobber beatdowns. When he did start to give her credible wins it was only so Rhea's win over her at Takeover would look more impressive. Once both got to the main roster you just knew HHH was going to do that same shyt again, which is why I have no desire to see them fight at Mania.
Ignoring gender, Bianca Belair is at worst a top 5 talent in all of wrestling. But HHH wants to keep her buried in the tag team division. Those titles have been irrelevant since their creation!
:unimpressed:
He interrupted their first title run just to give the 2 witches a hometown pop, then recently had them hosting a PLE. The tag team division on both sides is a complete joke on the main roster.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Not to make excuses for HHH. But Bayley and Sasha were able to hold the tag titles, make them matter, and build a decent feud from it with no fans in the crowd. Right now Bianca and Jade are just running this as thier regular singles characters but as a team. At some point they're gonna have to evolve to something greater even if they're being held back by booking. The general wrestling fan is not gonna look back on this and wonder if HHH was inept or had a vendetta against black wrestlers. They're just gonna remember this team if it entertained them or not.

Last edited: