Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bloodline is different because Samoans look like legit killers, so if anything it would've made both teams look like actual threats to each other. The reason Rhea can't look like a powerhouse next to Bianca is because she's not a powerhouse. Whenever she has to handle people bigger than Liv or Tozawa her knees buckle, whereas we've seen Bianca's ridiculous feats of strength on people big & small.
Even giving the OG Bloodline the Samoan curve the Hurt Business members are bigger, heavier, and more athletic even at their age than the OG Bloodline. Nose to nose and in the ring they would've upstaged the Bloodline, IMO.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWE Hall of Famer Booker T is defending Paul “Triple H” Levesque’s comments at Saturday’s Bad Blood post-show press conference about representation in WWE.

In response to a question about the lack of black wrestlers competing at the event, Triple H stated that he doesn’t see color, nationality, or gender, only talent. WWE aims to tell stories with those talents and provide opportunities for everyone, but he’s not keeping score.

Booker T addressed this issue directly on the latest episode of his Hall of Fame podcast with Brad Gilmore. He acknowledged wrestling’s historical ‘bias’ against black wrestlers, and admitted he’s been involved in “touchy” storylines himself during his in-ring career.. However, he refutes the idea that race is factor in Triple H’s creative process.

“Has there been bias in the wrestling business, in the wrestling company before? Yes, there has. … But do I think it’s race-related or anything like that, or someone being belittled on purpose? I don’t.”
– Booker T
Booker T points out that wrestling has always had more white wrestlers than black wrestlers, which affects representation. He believes talent and storyline relevance should determine who appears on the shows, and questions whether any black wrestlers were involved in significant angles that would warrant their inclusion.

“Then I’m gonna say, okay, what guys are we talking about that we saying that should be on the pay-per-view? Are they in any angles to warrant a reason for being on the pay-per-view? “
– Booker T

Booker T compares the wrestling business to a “merry-go-round.” Sometimes you’re featured, and sometimes you’re not. He reiterates that he does not believe Triple H has any racial bias.

“I don’t think it’s a black and white thing, I don’t think it’s a race thing at this stage of the game. I think if you’re talented enough, if you’re good, cream is gonna rise to the top every time.”
– Booker T
To further demonstrate his point, Booker T said Superstars like Jey Uso, Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill have earned their spots through hard work, not because WWE needed to push a certain number of non-white wrestlers. He believes the most talented performers, regardless of race, will succeed.

Hmm about the feud they've been doing for the past month and a half with Melo/Andrade, and wrestling is built on creative...MAKE A fukkING ANGLE

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
To further demonstrate his point, Booker T said Superstars like Jey Uso, Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill have earned their spots through hard work, not because WWE needed to push a certain number of non-white wrestlers. He believes the most talented performers, regardless of race, will succeed.

Hmm about the feud they've been doing for the past month and a half with Melo/Andrade, and wrestling is built on creative...MAKE A fukkING ANGLE
And yet, they, as your company's literal champions, didn't make the PPV :francis: