Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
is there anything on the line in the best of 7? A US title shot? Something?

I don’t remember if Sheam/Cesaro had a goal for the winner, but the two ended up teaming up and winning the tag titles.

I would assume a U.S. title shot since L.A. Knight has been involved in their feud in recent weeks

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I would assume a U.S. title shot since L.A. Knight has been involved in their feud in recent weeks
LA just got the strap. the two are just in a program to be fed to LA. :skip:

Unless Trips books the unexpected like with Uso, but neither is as popular as Uce, and Bron isn’t as big as LA. Let’s see what happens.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LA just got the strap. the two are just in a program to be fed to LA. :skip:

Unless Trips books the unexpected like with Uso, but neither is as popular as Uce, and Bron isn’t as big as LA. Let’s see what happens.

L.A. likely ain't coming up off the title anytime soon but I do think the feud with Melo/Andrade has helped both men. They aren't getting CDQ's anymore, the crowds have been eating these matches up...

Which I've always said, good wrestling does sell. It's not just stories by themselves. Fans are conditioned for good in-ring action as well.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
L.A. likely ain't coming up off the title anytime soon but I do think the feud with Melo/Andrade has helped both men. They aren't getting CDQ's anymore, the crowds have been eating these matches up...

Which I've always said, good wrestling does sell. It's not just stories by themselves. Fans are conditioned for good in-ring action as well.
I mean, Os/MJF and BD/Hangman already proved what you said. :manny:

You can have a decent/good storyline, but if the match doesn’t deliver in quality it’s gonna get shytted on no matter what. Usos at Mania is an example.