Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man I HATE the IWC why are so many people tweeting about Undisputed Era?

one random ass account tweets their opinion and 10000 of other accounts roll with the topic and then since they get 800 retweets they believe it’s what the entire wrestling world believes lol

I was part of the Undisputed Era train back in the day but come on lol I keep seeing tweets like this was the biggest bag fumble ever lol if that’s the biggest fumble ever from wwe then I’m sure everyone at the headquarters sleeps good at nighht

How come these accounts never say wwe fumbled the bag with Enzo and case type of dudes??

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

one random ass account tweets their opinion and 10000 of other accounts roll with the topic and then since they get 800 retweets they believe it’s what the entire wrestling world believes lol

I was part of the Undisputed Era train back in the day but come on lol I keep seeing tweets like this was the biggest bag fumble ever lol if that’s the biggest fumble ever from wwe then I’m sure everyone at the headquarters sleeps good at nighht

How come these accounts never say wwe fumbled the bag with Enzo and case type of dudes??
While Enzo and Cass were definitely broken up too early, pretty much everyone agrees them falling apart on the main roster was mostly due to Enzo being a complete a$$hole that nobody likes. Also, Cass also became an alcoholic and let his physique go
It just wasn't meant to be for those guys, they fumbled on their own

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The whole fumble talk is dumb anyway, because it's not even used correctly. A fumble is something that directly hurts your team, case in point Stone Cold is the biggest fumble in wrestling history. WCW fired him and wound up being the biggest reason they went out of business.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
While Enzo and Cass were definitely broken up too early, pretty much everyone agrees them falling apart on the main roster was mostly due to Enzo being a complete a$$hole that nobody likes. Also, Cass also became an alcoholic and let his physique go
I disagree.

From what I recall that all happened and them being fired happened way after their split, correct?

Enzo was a cruiserweight champion and was main eventing RAW and they were trying to do something with Cass but like you said he wasn’t in-shape

This the same company that gave Matt riddle 1000 chances while he won multiple titles

This the same company that got the DUI USOs on the roster

Obviously they eventually got let go because everything added up but correct me if I’m wrong…. When they were a team being over af, it wasn’t the same time period as Enzo not telling wwe about his case or cass freaking out in the bathroom

They pushed them after the split so I’m not understanding why them not being liked is why wwe didnt capitalize their popularity together

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The whole fumble talk is dumb anyway, because it's not even used correctly. A fumble is something that directly hurts your team, case in point Stone Cold is the biggest fumble in wrestling history. WCW fired him and wound up being the biggest reason they went out of business.
I think a perfect example of fumbling the bag is AEW losing Cm Punk

But yeah it’s dumb talk anyways

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I disagree.

From what I recall that all happened and them being fired happened way after their split, correct?

Enzo was a cruiserweight champion and was main eventing RAW and they were trying to do something with Cass but like you said he wasn’t in-shape

This the same company that gave Matt riddle 1000 chances while he won multiple titles

This the same company that got the DUI USOs on the roster

Obviously they eventually got let go because everything added up but correct me if I’m wrong…. When they were a team being over af, it wasn’t the same time period as Enzo not telling wwe about his case or cass freaking out in the bathroom

They pushed them after the split so I’m not understanding why them not being liked is why wwe didnt capitalize their popularity together

I'm saying it was gonna blow up in the end regardless
Cass alcoholism got extremely problematic before they split. I think it was just afterwards where he got so bad that he wasn't able to hide it anymore
My point is Enzo was a ticking time bomb. He was one of the most hated wrestlers backstage in WWE history. It was only cause he was so popular that he lasted as long as he did
There's a reason he can't get work anymore. Nobody wants to works with him

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think a perfect example of fumbling the bag is AEW losing Cm Punk

But yeah it’s dumb talk anyways

I don't think that's the right example either. Punk should have been fired long before 'ALL IN' happened. He's barely been around in WWE to make any new enemies.

Cody Rhodes is a better example because I don't think he really wanted to leave if AEW had given him what he wanted.

Jade Cargill isn't a fumble. She wasn't going to stay no matter what.

Mercedes isn't a fumble by WWE because AEW paid her more than any woman in history and gives her time off.

There's very few examples of a real fumble..

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying it was gonna blow up in the end regardless
Cass alcoholism got extremely problematic before they split. I think it was just afterwards where he got so bad that he wasn't able to hide it anymore
My point is Enzo was a ticking time bomb. He was one of the most hated wrestlers backstage in WWE history. It was only cause he was so popular that he lasted as long as he did
There's a reason he can't get work anymore. Nobody wants to works with him
You’re saying this after the fact it all happened though.

We didn’t know Enzo was a ticking time bomb and cass had drinking problems.

And I pointed out they pushed them as singles wrestlers after the split anyways

So they could have still made them tag champions when they were a team. It’s the tag titles not the wwe championship lol

I don't think that's the right example either. Punk should have been fired long before 'ALL IN' happened. He's barely been around in WWE to make any new enemies.

Cody Rhodes is a better example because I don't think he really wanted to leave if AEW had given him what he wanted.

Jade Cargill isn't a fumble. She wasn't going to stay no matter what.

Mercedes isn't a fumble by WWE because AEW paid her more than any woman in history and gives her time off.

There's very few examples of a real fumble..
He should have been fired way before but they didnt and instead gave him his own show. Just for it to blow up with the incident, which he tried to turn into a work, which the bucks side refused.

They could of had one of their greatest angles ever.

Sounds like a fumble to me

I agree with your other statements

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have a hatred for Peacock as much as i enjoy using it. A few weeks back i had to look up something on an old SD. And now it keeps showing up on my "continue watching" whenever a new episode comes out. :mindblown:

It doesn't let me get rid of this shyt. :snoop:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It's still :mindblown: that Carmella had the best WWE career out of that trio.