Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Which is why it's always interesting when posters in here pick and choose which information to take serious and which one to disregard considering that actual news sites don't care to report the day to day of the company.

I wouldn't say it's interesting, obviously it's mostly just agenda based. Find tweets from someone painting a narrative.... rinse and repeat.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Which is why it's always interesting when posters in here pick and choose which information to take serious and which one to disregard considering that actual news sites don't care to report the day to day of the company.
Xero News has a dogshyt track record which is why anyone here rolls their eyes when they're posted

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I laugh when people still try to make sense of this dogshyt, non-sensical turn 😭
The whole Jimmy & Jey thing nearly killed the entire Bloodline story dead until The Rock came back and saved it
And to think, it was all done to get to an absolute stinker of a match between the two

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I laugh when people still try to make sense of this dogshyt, non-sensical turn 😭
The whole Jimmy & Jey thing nearly killed the entire Bloodline story dead until The Rock came back and saved it
And to think, it was all done to get to an absolute stinker of a match between the two

Yeah it should have been:

"I played yo ass, Roman is the real Tribal Chief, Uce" ☝️

but they probably getting back together soon so it's all in the past now. 😄

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pray for Roxi :mjcry:

wwe-lola-vice.gif