Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Like ima waste my time on that clown when I’m trying to enjoy Mania with the homies. Imagine I told my friends to wait up for me while I meet up with some guy who got mad over play fighting online. You have no sense of awareness. :dead:

And Piffy boy never called me out the week up to the show. It was only after the event was over he brought that shyt up again. :skip:
Yeah I'm slowly starting to realize how goofy the vibes are here... just like @Silkk always talking "dikkriding" shyt while pining for attention from nikkas at the same time. I don't know how old or how sheltered some of these nikkas are but they don't live in reality at all. MFs been watching this shyt so long, their lives have become kayfabe.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I already explained it

It’s not on me that you lack comprehension skills :unimpressed:

You’d never be capable of typing something that would do that. If something as simple as a show moving off a network set off an emotional outburst from someone that doesn’t make money off it, then that speaks volumes. AEW signing the new tv deal gonna put you through hell I can see it now

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You’d never be capable of typing something that would do that. If something as simple as a show moving off a network set off an emotional outburst from someone that doesn’t make money off it, then that speaks volumes. AEW signing the new tv deal gonna put you through hell I can see it now
did-eminem-just-confirm-he-visits-this-subreddit-whoa-v0-go54hwv516cd1.jpeg

:umad: I’ll be glad when they do I never said anything about AEW not getting a new deal

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah I'm slowly starting to realize how goofy the vibes are here... just like @Silkk always talking "dikkriding" shyt while pining for attention from nikkas at the same time. I don't know how old or how sheltered some of these nikkas are but they don't live in reality at all. MFs been watching this shyt so long, their lives have become kayfabe.
If you’re upset about it, You could just stop riding dikk dikk rider :yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:patrice:

Don't tell me there's more than one TnA that NXT is involved with. :troll:

I see why Shawn gets high level talent. :mjgrin:

Some random nobody on Twitter makes a claim, and we're supposed to take it seriously? Their Twitter posts make it too obvious why they're trying to foster some fake outrage.