Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Could be for NXT. They like to do that, i.e. No Mercy, Halloween Havoc, Heatwave, Roadblock just to name a few old names for events reused there.

Yeah. Considering how they use the old names for PLE's in NXT, I could see this being used there. I'm cool with it.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damien priest became champion at the age of 41

People took that Vince don’t like older people in wrestling as a general rule and I don’t know why
It’s like we ignore all the wrestlers who are 35+ on our television screens

Most of the male main characters are north of 38 but notice there’s very few women that age around. Both Nia Jax and Jaida Parker called Mia Yim (35) old a couple weeks ago. Not to mention the Alexa and Mickie James storyline

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think ppl are missing the big picture..my theory after these last few weeks is she about to get jumped out of Damage CTRL like Bayley which is gonna lead to her singles run
They really fukked that angle up. No point in her being in that stable, she not the focal point, not the champ, and not japanese :mjpls:

You had Bayley jumped out a month before a title match with Iyo, and the best you could do to weave Dakota in, was a one-off match the week after she betrayed Bayley that ended in DQ? Could have easily kept that on the backburner and transitioned into a program after WM.

Could have even got around the draft, by having her leave the group after they were drafted to Raw, because she has unfinished business with Bayley.

But she is also kinda mid so :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Most of the male main characters are north of 38 but notice there’s very few women that age around. Both Nia Jax and Jaida Parker called Mia Yim (35) old a couple weeks ago. Not to mention the Alexa and Mickie James storyline
You do realize that Mickey storyline was just Vince bullshyt over Age:skip:

Plus Jaida is 10 years younger than Mia of course she’ll use that as an insult you think way too much in this:mjlol: