Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean it wouldn't hard to figure out 80%. Just take the population of all the countries Netflix exists in and divide it by the world's population lol.

I mean as far as how many people are actually watching RAW.... those numbers won't be released in any verifiable way. That's in part what the Hollywood writers strike was about. Streamers keep that shyt to themselves, they don't share actual data.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
IMG-1889.jpg
Sure pal. You're the one concerned how someone lives their life. Here I am happy for him and his 7 kids.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Can we dead this convo about Jacob? He signed to WWE where his family are treated like royalty. Jey Uso right now has the top selling t-shirt in the whole company. He's good.... he's more than good.... Plus, The Rock is on the board of directors. He couldn't be in a better situation

:pachaha:
That's what I'm saying, tell Cattle boy to stop talking about it. It's done. Nothing none of us stooges, marks, and Stans can do about any of it nor could we ever have.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still don't think it matters.... Netflix lets all types of TV-MA type shyt fly... the only thing stopping WWE from going full on "Attitude" would be their sponsor deals that they have with companies like Mattel.
Nothing uttered on Raw will come close to some of the shyt that was said in that Tom Brady roast
A few f and a words not gonna matter

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not just regarding Jacob but not sure how many are actually using their real names. Randy come to mind. Cena was another. Some have a different last name like Cody and KO. I believe Cody had an issue with using Rhodes outside of WWE but that was fixed. KO was using Stern, his real last name. I can see why they would trademark Kevin Owens and other examples, cuz of the merch. Cuz I doubt in the future they gonna start using recycled wrestler names.

Imagine them hyping up a new wrestler coming soon and all of a sudden he appears and they be like my name is the undertaker. :russ:

Fans be like :dahell: