Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Available, not on. 80% of the world outside the US doesn't subscribe to Netflix lol

We'll never know the real numbers from Netflix. They don't release them. WWE will put out some PR about RAW being "watched by more than the Attitude Era" or something but there will be no way to actually verify that.

That's why I told y'all to stop arguing about WWE ratings because it's not something that will exist.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We knew Netflix wouldn't bleep out "holy shyt" chants... there's no reason for them to do so. There's no advertisers to really be concerned about unless you are on an ad-tier plan Lol
The ad-tier plan isn't exactly an insignificant part of Netflix's business. According to the below article there are 40 million such subscribers in the US, which is a 700% increase since last year, and 40% of signups are for the ad-supported plan

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cool. Again let him live his life. This literally effects you in no way shape or form. Live your life and be happy.
I'm just saying he better have gotten paid to let another person trademark his god given name. Stop being a little bytch.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
We'll never know the real numbers from Netflix. They don't release them. WWE will put out some PR about RAW being "watched by more than the Attitude Era" or something but there will be no way to actually verify that.

That's why I told y'all to stop arguing about WWE ratings because it's not something that will exist.
I mean it wouldn't hard to figure out 80%. Just take the population of all the countries Netflix exists in and divide it by the world's population lol.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The ad-tier plan isn't exactly an insignificant part of Netflix's business. According to the below article there are 40 million such subscribers in the US, which is a 700% increase since last year, and 40% of signups are for the ad-supported plan

I still don't think it matters.... Netflix lets all types of TV-MA type shyt fly... the only thing stopping WWE from going full on "Attitude" would be their sponsor deals that they have with companies like Mattel.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You think he didn't? You are the one bytching about it in the first place. Why does it matter to you what another man gets paid. Worry about your own life.
IMG-1889.jpg