Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Shut yo simp ass up. You put on the cape quick for no talent Bliss. :mjlol:

Fam if i copy & paste what you wrote from another site & posted it here posters would be say damm those neckbeards are weird as fukk & poster would be posting the its still real to me gif. :russ::mjlol:I'm the simp but you the one who said you was mad over Alexa & doing weird :patrice::jbhmm:she move her head a certain so that mean she hate Bianca. You don't think that's neckbeard behavior.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

This isn’t news, we knew this was the case but I will say, I hope Triple H doesn’t bring people back from the black & gold for the sake of bringing back people from the black & gold, like I don’t wanna see Kona Reeves or Lars Sullivan back, I don’t even care to see a Tegan Nox back.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

This isn’t news, we knew this was the case but I will say, I hope Triple H doesn’t bring people back from the black & gold for the sake of bringing back people from the black & gold, like I don’t wanna see Kona Reeves or Lars Sullivan back, I don’t even care to see a Tegan Nox back.

He gets to keep his girl safe from Lockport Phillip but beyond that Adam Cole is punching air

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Man, no way he bringing back Lars Sullivan. :laugh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It makes more sense for Hunter to do something with the current people brought up from NXT who were in limbo and the people who are gonna come up very soon than try to bring these people back that dont have as much upside. This is considering the guys of actual value are signed elsewhere. Even people coming up with these senarios on why they should ask AEW for their release....in a few months time even if like 7 or 8 guys come from there its gonna be the same situation WWE had before and AEW has now.

Things are still in transistion from the old regime but he has the advantage of actually creating new stars from the PC.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW and WWE need to just learn how to have a manageable-sized roster for the TV time they have. Not everyone that is good enough for your company needs to be signed. WWE has good wrestlers like Mustafa Ali and T-Bar that rarely ever get on Raw or Smackdown. Like T-bar hasn't had a non-battle royal match on TV since February, and that was a 40-second squash match.

If these companies want to start treating Dark, Dark Elevation, Main Event, etc. like legitimate shows then that would be one thing, but everyone knows it's just extra content to give the fans that showed up for the weekly TV shows.

At least WWE has house shows they can run with to keep someone active, but house shows are just the equivalent of exhibitions in sports. Nothing of any real consequence is going to happen there, it's just fan service.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
T Bar isn’t a good wrestler, he can’t cut a promo and all he does is spam high spots as a big man, his in ring psychology is trash

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
AEW and WWE need to just learn how to have a manageable-sized roster for the TV time they have. Not everyone that is good enough for your company needs to be signed. WWE has good wrestlers like Mustafa Ali and T-Bar that rarely ever get on Raw or Smackdown. Like T-bar hasn't had a non-battle royal match on TV since February, and that was a 40-second squash match.

If these companies want to start treating Dark, Dark Elevation, Main Event, etc. like legitimate shows then that would be one thing, but everyone knows it's just extra content to give the fans that showed up for the weekly TV shows.

At least WWE has house shows they can run with to keep someone active, but house shows are just the equivalent of exhibitions in sports. Nothing of any real consequence is going to happen there, it's just fan service.
A lot of these wrestlers also need to start realizing that no matter where you go, you always won’t be at the top of the card for whatever reason. A lot of those wrestlers are still going to be unhappy under HHH just as they were with Vince.

It’s why I find it disingenuous when people complain about someone like Dolph as he’s exactly the type of person you’d want on your wrestler who does their job as asked and doesn’t run to social media to complain about their spot.

It’s totally fine to want better for yourself, but also realizing the realities of the industry and how it operates.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
As for NXT UK, I had the biggest grin on my face when I heard the news because I knew some ish like this was going to happen. You created NXT UK will simultaneously killing the UK wrestling scene, hence why I was hoping that the NXT Japan idea would fail and fall flat
It'll be nxt Europe

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these wrestlers also need to start realizing that no matter where you go, you always won’t be at the top of the card for whatever reason. A lot of those wrestlers are still going to be unhappy under HHH just as they were with Vince.

It’s why I find it disingenuous when people complain about someone like Dolph as he’s exactly the type of person you’d want on your wrestler who does their job as asked and doesn’t run to social media to complain about their spot.

It’s totally fine to want better for yourself, but also realizing the realities of the industry and how it operates.
Agreed.

It's like in college sports when you see people transferring every year because their role isn't good enough for them. Did you ever think that maybe you aren't good enough for the role you want?

If you want to be the man, maybe drop down a level to the indies. I'm sure they can find numerous promotions who will put belts on them or feature them prominently, see Matt Cardona, Joey Janela, Alan Angels, etc.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

People cried for months about Sonny Kiss not being on TV and as soon as he was on Rampage everyone was like "What is TinY COn thINkinG?" :dead:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

And even then you need tons of backup guys in case of injuries or to call up for an enchanment or a quick programme. Ironically both companies have the roster to start rotating people and giving allocated breaks (or shift them to NXT or the freedom to cook/re-hone on the indies)
In the past they were genuine examples of people not being used who were asking to go somewhere else that WWE didnt allow. Both companies have either relationships or the structure of contracts to allow guys to do that but everyone is doing bad faith takes about people not being used like its the same equivalent of the past

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Dont care if he brings these people back

Johnny and Candice
Tegan Knox
EC3
Samoa Joe (he’s washed at this point)
Lars Sullivan

Who I like to see return (realistically)

AOP
Yea I wanna see an AOP and Seth fukking Rollins faction. Also hyped about my boy Lumis coming back.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And even then you need tons of backup guys in case of injuries or to call up for an enchanment or a quick programme. Ironically both companies have the roster to start rotating people and giving allocated breaks (or shift them to NXT or the freedom to cook/re-hone on the indies)
In the past they were genuine examples of people not being used who were asking to go somewhere else that WWE didnt allow. Both companies have either relationships or the structure of contracts to allow guys to do that but everyone is doing bad faith takes about people not being used like its the same equivalent of the past
And honestly if AEW would just turn Dark Elevevation into a legit third show I think it could resolve some issues.

Matches should matter, stories should matter, etc. Maybe don’t have anything major happen there since it’s a YouTube show, but could be easily used to advance midcard stories and feuds and have an occasional title defense.

As of now it’s mostly AEW talent squashing jobbers and non-AEW talent.