Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They had wrestlers named "Primate" and "T-Bone"? Did Vince just discover that Seinfeld episode where George tries to give himself a nickname when it came to naming those two?
I’d be shocked if Vince ever spent a single second watching that bland ass NXT UK shyt. He would’ve taken one look at Trent Seven’s flabby ass and lost his shyt

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So how certain is this NXT Europe thing?

The E fans on twitter are convinced this all makes sense (Firing people who dont move to the US for the 6 months NXT UK is gone before it opens back up and anyone who says otherwise doesnt know business even though theres no precdence for this)

If NXT international lets call it, has to get shut down in easily your strongest market in Europe and argubaly outside of North America where such a niche product could thrive in a hotbed for Wrestling like the UK, why would it work across the continent?

Especially when the popularity of Wrestling has kinda wained outside. The last 2 WWE tours of Europe were a third of the cities they normally go to. And that was the main roster
And on top of that NXT and NXT UK from all sources was not a money making venture they hoped so how would this work?

Again I feel like its actually just recruiting centers and schools witht the intent of being a farm league for the roster and NXT 2.0 and not actually televised barring some specials/

I'll guess we see though and maybe this is all gonna turn out to be wrong but Im curious of the double down plan.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She still using super powers to win matches and not bump for 10 mins?
No super powers, but she's admitted she's not sure where her character is going. If you saw the RAW thread a couple of weeks ago then you'd see how pissed I was at her trying to take the spotlight away from the champ Bianca. They were in Alexa's home state of Ohio and the fans still chanted for Bianca over her, and you could see the agitated smirk Alexa was making. :pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No super powers, but she's admitted she's not sure where her character is going. If you saw the RAW thread a couple of weeks ago then you'd see how pissed I was at her trying to take the spotlight away from the champ Bianca. They were in Alexa's home state of Ohio and the fans still chanted for Bianca over her, and you could see the agitated smirk Alexa was making. :pachaha:
It’s disgraceful that other women are tasked to sell her offense. Nothing she does is believable. That Royal Rumble spot she had with Bianca a couple years ago made me wince

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Or you just acting like these neckbeards mark you say you hate oo see she turn her head a certain way see i told you she mad at Bianca

br82186

Superstar
Daps
As for NXT UK, I had the biggest grin on my face when I heard the news because I knew some ish like this was going to happen. You created NXT UK will simultaneously killing the UK wrestling scene, hence why I was hoping that the NXT Japan idea would fail and fall flat