Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure Konnan will be begging HHH to be the Mexican promotion they partner with. CMLL working with AEW and NJPW, so I don’t even know who else it would be unless they wanted to partner with some indie no one gave a shyt about

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m sure Konnan will be begging HHH to be the Mexican promotion they partner with. CMLL working with AEW and NJPW, so I don’t even know who else it would be unless they wanted to partner with some indie no one gave a shyt about

Thats AAA or another promotion? Doubt it be AAA with the stars that are in AEW.

WWE sure has been showing some interest in working with other promotions lately. Tho who knows how long it may last or what impact it may have on their partners.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thats AAA or another promotion? Doubt it be AAA with the stars that are in AEW.

WWE sure has been showing some interest in working with other promotions lately. Tho who knows how long it may last or what impact it may have on their partners.
Has to be AAA. There wouldn’t be much point in anyone else. And AEW and AAA don’t really have a partnership anymore. At this point it’s not much more than what they do with all the US indies - you can use AEW talent as long as we aren’t using them, and we reserve the right to pull them from your events if we want to use them. Like what AEW did this weekend to AAA.