Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m probably doing that wrestling fan thing where the person I wanted to win didn’t and I’m letting that sour the whole match but fukk it
:bryan:

I had convinced myself they were gonna do the rock/mankind finish and AJ would have a faulty title run for a solid month before dropping it back to Homelander

Cody going on a Backlund run.... buckle up :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m probably doing that wrestling fan thing where the person I wanted to win didn’t and I’m letting that sour the whole match but fukk it
:bryan:

I had convinced myself they were gonna do the rock/mankind finish and AJ would have a faulty title run for a solid month before dropping it back to Homelander
And you wanna try to talk shyt about my fantasy booking. You actually convinced yourself that was gonna happen. I just make a post here and there, which I came up with on the fly, and you act like I’m pissed over it not happening.

I couldn’t give a shyt, but you let your own fantasy booking blind you on the match. I didn’t let the finish of Drew/Priest affect how I saw the match. Same way I think Brock/Punk is a classic despite the finish.

You dudes are something. :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Triple H said that was not the reason. He said they deserve to be on top. :ehh:

Shayna Bazler been puttnig over far less accomplished women for a year, now. But, none, they been "Grinding," they "deserved" this :russ:

Shayna Bazler just got KNOCKED OUT in fukking NXT of all places, in a UFC style women against a chick known for shaking her ass :laff:

And she ate the fukking pin, here :beli:

I'm glad I turned that PR bullshyt off when I saw the Witches were opening the press conference.

Stop it, Hunter. Cole brought it up and they posed with damn flowers at the end of the match.

They literally got drafter and jobbed out to Rhonda and disappeared for a year :laff:

This is Tony Khan level booking.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No wonder the mania doc still hasn’t dropped…

The edits/cuts on this Raw after WM40 segment with Rock & Cody are nasty. Thought I was tripping watching it on Youtube so went to Peacock. Still missing shyt I know was there so went to my DVR and yep, Lot of shyt got cut out.

Which is weird because Roman got it way worse Raw after WM33 and none of it got chopped & screwed.