Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Triple H said that was not the reason. He said they deserve to be on top. :ehh:

No I believe him
They weren't gonna let the Scots go 0-3 on the card and Drew needed to get fukked over by Punk to make the next story beats work for that feud.
I had been predicting Piper would upset Bayley for that reason
So I think that was gonna happen no matter what happened to her Mom.

I honestly think since their whole story is about being held down, they should attack and beat the hell outta H tomorrow night….it’d be a huge rub out the gate…
Triple H? He already said he can't bump anymore so that's not happening.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Honestly they shouldn't be heels or faces, just go after whoever at any point because of whatever reason they have :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CM Punk already said he's skipping Raw to stay home and see his doctor in hopes of getting cleared but he'll be on Smackdown on Friday cause it's in Chicago
I NEED to see some shyt like this between him and Drew
Drew just stepping to him at a random spot in Chicago (Mindy's Bakery? 👀) and whooping his ass

This would make this feud legendary
Can even frame it like a random fan recording it :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
More than anything they better make sure they have their entrance/theme song on point

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
While ya’ll here, am I the only one who thought AJ vs Cody was kinda cheeks?

The table spot ain’t come off how they meant it to, and I felt like the finish was kinda corny. nikka saw them stairs and said hell nah.. it was funny, but I don’t think laughter was the end goal for that match

:dead:

It wasn’t terrible but nah.. if they ending the feud on that, AJ kinda lookin like a dork now

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
While ya’ll here, am I the only one who thought AJ vs Cody was kinda cheeks?

The table spot ain’t come off how they meant it to, and I felt like the finish was kinda corny. nikka saw them stairs and said hell nah.. it was funny, but I don’t think laughter was the end goal for that match

:dead:

It wasn’t terrible but nah.. if they ending the feud on that, AJ kinda lookin like a dork now
Match was good. :what:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lol I hated it. I could be buggin tho. I felt Gable vs Zayn and the main event were the best 2 matches

Match told a solid story and it was a great opener. Maybe the finish was a little goofy with how AJ said I quit, but I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be hit with metal steps repeatedly. The finish was basically a tamer version of Cage/Cope.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
CM Punk already said he's skipping Raw to stay home and see his doctor in hopes of getting cleared but he'll be on Smackdown on Friday cause it's in Chicago
I NEED to see some shyt like this between him and Drew
Drew just stepping to him at a random spot in Chicago (Mindy's Bakery? 👀) and whooping his ass

This would make this feud legendary
Can even frame it like a random fan recording it :russ:

Wait a damn minute! I am not a judge so I can not determine due to lack of evidence whether or not that is Arn Anderson. :dahell::mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not liking it is one thing, Hated it though? :what:

I’m probably doing that wrestling fan thing where the person I wanted to win didn’t and I’m letting that sour the whole match but fukk it
:bryan:

I had convinced myself they were gonna do the rock/mankind finish and AJ would have a faulty title run for a solid month before dropping it back to Homelander