Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
NXT UK was on it's last legs and now they think it's the time to expand?? Unless they send some main roster Europeans over for a few years like Sheamus etc I can't see how that is gonna be a success

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Eric Bischoff on positive changes from Triple H taking over: "We're seeing a three-act structure within a three-hour show. Imagine that. Episodic storytelling."

the structure is kinda the same unless you count a surprise at the end, its just small things have happening been that should have anyway

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
NXT UK was on it's last legs and now they think it's the time to expand?? Unless they send some main roster Europeans over for a few years like Sheamus etc I can't see how that is gonna be a success

WWE's presence in the UK and Europe is a bit weird right now. They've still got older fans who been around and support the product for years which is why you have something like Clash at the Castle but at the same time the TV and touring has shrunk dramatically in the past few years. Yeah you had Covid but coming out of it the last 2 tours of Europe are just 4 dates as opposed to a couple of weeks run.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Mark Andrews got released. Idk who that is but shout out to him m

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve never seen a single episode of NXT uk, I’m not gon hold yall

I don’t even watch the US NXT so I def wasn’t checkin for the UK. I’m assuming they deading that entire brand?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I feel like I vaguely remember seeing a mandrews match but I’ve never watched NXT UK besides the WALTER vs bates and Walter vs dragnuov classics

• Dap
Reactions: 907