Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What's more believable? WWE doing this or Meltzer completely fabricating the story? I don't think Dave sat down and wrote about it for no reason... maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The problem with AEW stans and WWE stooges is that they will take Dave's word as gospel WHEN it fits their narrative.... don't pick and choose when u want to believe him

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
What's more believable? WWE doing this or Meltzer completely fabricating the story? I don't think Dave sat down and wrote about it for no reason... maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The problem with AEW stans and WWE stooges is that they will take Dave's word as gospel WHEN it fits their narrative.... don't pick and choose when u want to believe him
SRS confirmed this same story like two years ago as have others since then.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Probably a drop in the bucket for Endeavor that they can write off.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yall really think the pettiness doesn't go that low? Meltzer and SRS confirm this story tho. Perception is so strong with wrestling fans. Get a bad number out there, "lolaew". Rating comes out better. "yeah well they still suck lol"
Did you think that was the silver bullet? Meltzer literally said that NXT didn't beat Dynamite in the ratings this week, even though NXT had a higher rating. Both of them have been taking Ls since last year when it comes to news. Lastly everyone knows Collision sucks, so what does the WWE gain from telling people they suck?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did you think that was the silver bullet? Meltzer literally said that NXT didn't beat Dynamite in the ratings this week, even though NXT had a higher rating. Both of them have been taking Ls since last year when it comes to news. Lastly everyone knows Collision sucks, so what does the WWE gain from telling people they suck?
Viewership and ratings aren’t the same thing.

Viewership isn’t a rating, it’s just viewership.

NXT had higher viewership, Dynamite had a higher rating - .23 vs .22

It’s like comparing total wins vs. NET rating in college basketball.

One is just a number that says you won X games or in the case of tv the gross number of people watching. It doesn’t provide any further context.

The other is a formula that gives you a number representing performance. In the case of a tv rating, it’s how many houses were watching tv during the duration of the program in relation to how many of those TVs were watching that specific program.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nothing I said is factually wrong no matter how many smilies you want to use.
NXT beat 'em. Your juelzing doesn't change anything. I don't usually care, but you wanted to be annoying :umad:

Here's your daddy making it clear:

s28O52F.jpeg

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Viewership and ratings aren’t the same thing.

Viewership isn’t a rating, it’s just viewership.

NXT had higher viewership, Dynamite had a higher rating - .23 vs .22

It’s like comparing total wins vs. NET rating in college basketball.

One is just a number that says you won X games or in the case of tv the gross number of people watching. It doesn’t provide any further context.

The other is a formula that gives you a number representing performance. In the case of a tv rating, it’s how many houses were watching tv during the duration of the program in relation to how many of those TVs were watching that specific program.
Stop it. Meltzer & Alvarez said NXT wouldn't beat Dynamite because NXT got a 718k, then when Dynamite's rating was lower they switched up and tried to make it about the demo. Also viewership is what they overall rating is attributed to, that's why every show's rating is based on the number of people watching it, and not some demo number that only matters when you're trying to appeal to advertisers.
Probably a drop in the bucket for Endeavor that they can write off.
So the book on Endeavor is that they're cheap, but they'd be willing to spend money on something this pointless?

WWE fans make fun of Meltzer al the time, he carries no wait with the WWE crowd no matter what stance he takes. As for what's more believable, The number might do something like that if they were head 2 head and losing but they're not. There's literally nothing to gain from making an awful show look awful. People need to stop acting like this is WWF vs WCW in 1998. If you don't think Meltzer will create bullshyt based off some random shyt, then you really haven't been paying attention to him.