Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
200w.gif
This shyt is jokes to me, but mu fukkas act like we do it because we wanna irritate fans. No, it’s about weeding out level headed fans from complete bootlickers. Only marks get irritated because they know it’s true.

I can have a reasonable discussion with some posters, and there’s others who get so offended over play fighting they have to try to talk shyt. I treat people how they wanna be treated, online or irl. Act like a mark, get treated like one. That simple. :ld:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt is jokes to me, but mu fukkas act like we do it because we wanna irritate fans. No, it’s about weeding out level headed fans from complete bootlickers. Only marks get irritated because they know it’s true.

I can have a reasonable discussion with some posters, and there’s others who get so offended over play fighting they have to try to talk shyt. I treat people how they wanna be treated, online or irl. Act like a mark, get treated like one. That simple. :ld:
Touch grass :dead:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The fact you think I’d need to use an alias to shytpost about wrestling is exactly why you need to touch grass
The fact you think I said that’s the reason you need an alias is why you should touch grass and inhale clean air. Maybe the oxygen will make you less of a retard.
You on a majority black site trolling. Be gone hector.

You can’t even put me on ignore if I irritate you so much. I bet you hate watched the E back in the day and still couldn’t change the channel. I stay on your mind, mark. :umad:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
The fact you think I said that’s the reason you need an alias is why you should touch grass and inhale clean air. Maybe the oxygen will make you less of a retard.

You can’t even put me on ignore if I irritate you so much. I bet you hate watched the E back in the day and still couldn’t change the channel. I stay on your mind, mark. :umad:
Yeah aight hector:mjlol: