Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I hope this is about their upcoming tour, they have some big shows that need heavy promoting and Mutoh could help them out with that, and then they can feature NOAH wrestlers as a sign of good faith.

Starting a promotion in Japan continues to be as bad as an idea as it has been for the past 20 years, I know La Nariz has been wanting to do it for a long ass time now but the situation hasn't changed at all. If they truly want to run a promotion, they have to wait till the Netflix deal kicks in and see if there's any traction in Japan, because anything else will lead to a huge failure.
People think it’s tough in the USA to start up a major promotion, which it is because of the WWE behemoth, but there was plenty of space for a legit #2 when AEW came around

There’s like 8 major puro/joshi companies in Japan and numerous indies that are stronger than what we have in the US.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Not sure TKO/Endeavor would even wanna foot the bill to try and create a NXT Japan seeing how the Yen is trash now
Conversely, wouldn't that make it a potentially good opportunity for foreign investment since the US dollar is so much stronger compared to the Yen?

I'm not a finance guy, especially international finance, though so :whoa: if I'm wrong.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They cracked over 700k, which is good for them. They’re usually in the 600k area from what I’ve seen.

I don’t disagree with that.

But I was expecting a big bump since Cody was announced in advance and coming off what seemed like a fairly well received PLE with no NHL/NBA.

Last thing I was expecting was a decrease.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don’t disagree with that.

But I was expecting a big bump since Cody was announced in advance and coming off what seemed like a fairly well received PLE with no NHL/NBA.

Last thing I was expecting was a decrease.

Since we’re talking E ratings, I saw Raw these past 2 weeks was just over 1.6 . Really surprised to see it so low. I know the Stanley Cup finals was on Monday, but don’t k ow about last Monday.

From what I’ve seen Raw been in the area of 1.6-1.7. At the moment, they’re just getting double of what AEW gets, but nobody wanna talk about it. :pachaha:

I remember a thread back in the day where they did 1.87 and that was the lowest they’ve been. Now they average in the area.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Since we’re talking E ratings, I saw Raw these past 2 weeks was just over 1.6 . Really surprised to see it so low. I know the Stanley Cup finals was on Monday, but don’t k ow about last Monday.

From what I’ve seen Raw been in the area of 1.6-1.7. At the moment, they’re just getting a little over half of what AEW gets, but nobody wanna talk about it. :pachaha:

I remember a thread back in the day where they did 1.87 and that was the lowest they’ve been. Now they average in the area.

what? :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven't seen a Mexican and a white man bond this much since the days of Benoit and Eddie
This guy resorting to racial tactics because he can’t even come up with an excuse for play fighting. Weak ass mu fukka. :skip:

Of course this mark wants to resort to calling me a Mexican when I’ve been on record saying I’m American with Mexican background. Doesn’t mean I’m a real Mexican. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How come you don’t post their numbers, huh? :sas1:

200w.gif