Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You do understand that this shyt isn’t real and these people are playing characters, right?
You can't help some people. They're just too stupid to function correctly. That's made funnier by the fact that she's a Punk fangirl. And right now she's playing a cocky full-of-herself heel.

Edit:

axMSpg2.jpeg

:mjlol:

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You can't help some people. They're just too stupid to function correctly. That's made funnier by the fact that she's a Punk fangirl. And right now she's playing a cocky full-of-herself heel.
Look at this little bytch trying to throw shots. Youre p*ssy, homie. Trying to say I’m stupid when you’re one of the biggest retards here; always twisting words around to fit agendas you push.

trying to be an e-activist while watching pro wrestling that’s filled with racist people and gimmicks. You don’t realize how stupid you are. Get the fukk out, dumb fukk. :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn laveck gave everyone notice that Bron is next. Looks like he getting that rocket. If it was khan they woulda both lost by double count out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So they wrote off Ricochet in an ambulance spot but in kayfabe he is still the Speed champion with one match left against Andrade

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Couple weeks before the Japan shows so Iyo gets to visit her family for a few weeks assuming she just stays over there the whole time, which I assume she will to do some promotional work for that, so that's a nice bonus for her.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just saw Damien Priest at metro airport and he wasn’t recognized at all. Kevin Nash was always full of shyt.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Just saw Damien Priest at metro airport and he wasn’t recognized at all. Kevin Nash was always full of shyt.

Free lesson for you jagoff:

There's a thing called aura. When you have the aura of a tall goth kid that bounces at a club that features teens reciting death poetry, people aren't going to give a shyt about you in the airport. When Scott, Shawn and I were traveling the globe, we had auras that drew every demo to us; kids seeing their heros, women literally scribbling their numbers on napkins, balling them up with their underwear, and throwing them at us, and men wanting to get advice on how to be like us. The three of us were singlehandedly responsible for 58% of all flight delays in 1995 because of how many people flocked to us. Aura can't be bought and it sure as hell can't be sharked by cosplaying 90's wrestlers.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So they wrote off Ricochet in an ambulance spot but in kayfabe he is still the Speed champion with one match left against Andrade
I know you know this already but I’ll spell it out for you anyway

That twitter show and the Twitter title is not canon to RAW, Smackdown or NXT lol. It exists on a social media island by itself as an entirely separate entity and is literally the result of Elon’s direct deposit

It might as well be ring ka king

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I know you know this already but I’ll spell it out for you anyway

That twitter show and the Twitter title is not canon to RAW, Smackdown or NXT lol. It exists on a social media island by itself as an entirely separate entity and is literally the result of Elon’s direct deposit

It might as well be ring ka king
He already lost the title too:pachaha: