Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
giphy.gif
That episode was just on today. It's still hilarious.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

A whole bunch of nothing. He's always been open to returning, he never fully closed the door. Just something to get some clicks on their site

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
LAAAAASHLEY
LAAAAAASHLEY
LAAAAAAAASHLEY

Hopefully they don’t turn Lashley heel. He’s doing good as a face.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
LAAAAASHLEY
LAAAAAASHLEY
LAAAAAAAASHLEY

Hopefully they don’t turn Lashley heel. He’s doing good as a face.

Exactly, if they wanna bring back Lio put him with another heel. Would be pretty dope to see Lashley have 2 different managers trying to dethrone him, just have both Lio and MVP try to groom new guys to take him down like Bobby Heenan and Hogan back in the day

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
In the Vince days, some guys that badmouthed the company in the past got the biggest bags (Brock, Goldberg, Cody). I bet with HHH, those days are over

by all accounts HHH was cordial/friendly to the Elite and was pretty much ready to give the Bucks/Kenny whatever they wanted to jump before AEW was started, and those guys and their fans had been super vocal against WWE in making their name

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Just happy to see lio back

Really wanna know how they bring him in tho. Bro seems to have the worst luck. Hopefully he doesn’t fukk this one up
Ditto. They broke him and Lashley up too quickly back then. They had Lashley halfway turn on Lio, barely acknowledged it the following shows, then they were back together, then split again :laff: It’s like they weren’t even trying

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
you could re-do the angle from 1995 of Shawn/Diesel where one of Lio's clients snaps and beats him down like Sid did to Shawn and have Bobby make the save for him and then you could have a babyface tag team of Lashley and Lio and give something fresh for Bobby once they move away from his US title run (or maybe world title run eventually)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
you could re-do the angle from 1995 of Shawn/Diesel where one of Lio's clients snaps and beats him down like Sid did to Shawn and have Bobby make the save for him and then you could have a babyface tag team of Lashley and Lio and give something fresh for Bobby once they move away from his US title run (or maybe world title run eventually)
My boy seems adamant about it being something involving Lashley, Omos and MVP

Sounds like a Lio will even the playing field for Lashley after an attack or something