Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What is a dog whistle?

The clip shows Tiffany Stratton hitting Jade with the sound bite saying "Black bytch!" As she hits her

Oh okay, it's blatant. The audio just sounded like a bunch of noise so I didn't hear that sound bite.

And a dog whistle is racism/bigotry shrouded in mundane or respectable terms that may go over the heads of most but like a dog, the target audience will hear the intended message.

Example: "This area was nice and a great place to raise a traditional family before they extended public bus service out here. Now all sorts of THUGS and lazy trash have taken over. I really wish something could be done about it." - Cracker's words.

Translation: "When Metro extended the 87 out this way it gave the fukking ******s a way in and now the whole area is trash. All they do is collect welfare, have babies and commit crimes. I wish we could shoot or deport them." - Cracker's messsage.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Bianca has to win now right?

Unless they have Tiffy win and have her lose to Jade. I know fir a fact WWE wasn't gonna have Jade vs Bianca in the smackdown conference finals but with this new revelation the match might be coming sooner than we thought.

Unless Chelsea and them find a way to screw Jade out of a win VS Nia the EST Storm is bound to collide :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Should've just tucked this shyt until it was given approval and dropped on Peacock before SS or something

The Rock dropped his own mini doc weeks after Mania. He must be wanting to make sure he doesn't look foolish in how all that shyt played out and how he got his ass lit up on Social Media.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Should've just tucked this shyt until it was given approval and dropped on Peacock before SS or something

The Rock dropped his own mini doc weeks after Mania. He must be wanting to make sure he doesn't look foolish in how all that shyt played out and how he got his ass lit up on Social Media.
I wonder if WM 40 would have been as good w/o Rock's involvement and it was just a repeat of Cody vs Roman?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder if WM 40 would have been as good w/o Rock's involvement and it was just a repeat of Cody vs Roman?
Think it would've still been great just as last year's was. Rock definitely added onto it though, I don't think anyone can deny that.

Can't imagine how :wow: shyt gonna be when he gets back and even more when he & Roman gets back :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Lashley slipped back into his TNA mode for a minute.

Time to pitch the actual corporate takeover ala tna swerve for wwe.

If not..

Then I see why Carmelo dissed you.

You been coming on to wwe letting them neuter you and play you to the left. When you are actually the best hw in wrasslin bar none.

Yet you let them strip your finish from the dominator to bullshyt spears.
You let them book your stable fsr and away from what Lashley with a stable is. Which is a guy looking to take over the company.

The problem with Lashley is you do not and are not Lashley. In regards to what we view and know you to be in the wwe. You go to the wwe and let them bytch you out. When we seen you are someone who will create an angle to takeover the entire company administratively and inring. Pitch that. Not this bootlicker shyt.

Simple as that.

Of course Melo disrespected you.

You showed nuffin to him that resembles:

Bobby Lashley.

Be the real Lashley or you are going to get this. As no one disrespect you. When you are really being you.

Get back to being Lashley. Pitch the takeover of the company onscreen for a swerve. Then you can buck back. Till then. It will always appear the wwe bytched you out.

Art Barr

*yo biggest smart fan

Last edited: