Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I've been saying a variation of this for a while too. Jacob is gonna outshine EVERY Samoan not named Rock and Roman. But Jacob can be opposite Solo and that would work really well plus he actually makes more sense to be on the Rikishi side than the Haku side, tbh. With way he works it'd be impossible to boo him anyways.

Usos vs GOD
Jacob vs Solo
Roman vs Rock

Main Event Jey is gonna have to be happy elevating Jimmy and sharing Yeet with him again.

Have Solo think everything's sweet til Jacob and the Tonga's turn on him along with Rock, causing him to come back to Roman/Usos :wow:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Who is to say Jacob isn't "The Tribal Chief" Solo, Tama, and Tanga have been taken orders from? :yeshrug:

Certainly one way to think about it.
tenor.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
why would some unknown guy be a different tribal chief? I read about how good he is, but the E audience isn’t familiar with him and he hasn’t “proven” himself to them. It makes sense to have Jacob as Solo’s main guy.

Someone brought up how Solo is Rock’s puppet leader. That makes more sense if they’re gonna do Rock/Roman, maybe even a 6-8 man tag next year as some Tribal Civil War.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
why would some unknown guy be a different tribal chief? I read about how good he is, but the E audience isn’t familiar with him and he hasn’t “proven” himself to them. It makes sense to have Jacob as Solo’s main guy.

Someone brought up how Solo is Rock’s puppet leader. That makes more sense if they’re gonna do Rock/Roman, maybe even a 6-8 man tag next year as some Tribal Civil War.
Just throwing shyt out there because none of us know. We all should just let it happen and stop thinking so hard about it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just throwing shyt out there because none of us know. We all should just let it happen and stop thinking so hard about it.
Agreed, but the IWC fantasy books all the time. I try to stay away from doing it, but I’ll drop a thought here and there if I see how things might go. Only recent time where I went in blindly was for the Mania buildup.