Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5333.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm interested to see how long it takes
It's an extremely long recovery for a pitcher but Bryce Harper and Ohtani were able to come back much sooner as DH
Since it's about trauma I wonder how long that recovery is
He's the type you can keep on TV purely as a corner presence so he'll be alright
iirc, I think Brock Purdy had tommy john surgery as well during the offseason and returned in 6-7 months for the start of the nfl season.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
WON: Dominik Undergoing Elbow Surgery, Expected 9 Months Out

*“Dominik Mysterio also had an elbow injury. It apparently happened in a 4/15 match with Andrade and was described to us as a freak accident. He will be undergoing Tommy John surgery on his elbow which for a baseball pitcher means at least nine months out. Since he doesn’t have to throw pitches hard, his recovery time would probably be a little shorter. As of right now, the plan would be to keep him as a television character while recovering. He was off the European tour and had his arm in a sling at Raw.”*

[https://www.f4wonline.com/newslette...nds-to-janel-grant-lawsuit-aew-dynasty-recap)