Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
fukk roster locks, what was the point of all this free agent bullshyt that Nick & Adam were fighting over? The free agents could've just waited until the draft ended. I think the draft is just a network ploy for ratings, because it literally doesn't make sense anymore.
Exactly.

Compete to sign some prized free angent only to lose them after a month or two when they only did a couple matches. That kind of shytty GM work would get someone fired in the NBA.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yeah I ain't believing the "roster lock" either until they prove they won't shuffle people back and forth from Raw and SD like the past few years.

The only exceptions to being on other brands should be the Women's tag team champs and people showing up in NXT. Let's see if HHH can stick to his guns this time.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Champions on each brand are protected

That means no Cody on Raw

Raw goes to Netflix next year so I guess that’s where the move the WWE Champion to Raw:patrice:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Champions on each brand are protected

That means no Cody on Raw

Raw goes to Netflix next year so I guess that’s where the move the WWE Champion to Raw:patrice:
They seem determined the keep the World titles on Raw and the WWE titles on SD. Who knows what happens after January. :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know which way they'll go-- personally I'd want to have Cody/Punk/Drew/Seth all on one roster, the stories between those 4 could carry you throughout the year.

It's sort of a shame that the belts seem tied to one show and they are all in different belt stories now...inevitable though

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
More draft stuff here. Full list of rules for the 2024 WWE Draft, available pool of Superstars for SmackDown and Raw

One interesting note is how they have people in groups, so expect those to be drafted as one pick, i.e. Judgment Day.

Also interesting is that Judgment is listed as JD, Finn and Dom with Priest being WHC, he stays on Raw, protected from not getting drafted.

They could potentially have Finn, JD and Dom on SD with Priest on Raw. :jbhmm:

Roman is listed as part of The Bloodline with Solo, Tama and Heyman.

40 picks with 49 options to choose from. So there will either be free agents or a supplemental draft after.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
More draft stuff here. Full list of rules for the 2024 WWE Draft, available pool of Superstars for SmackDown and Raw

One interesting note is how they have people in groups, so expect those to be drafted as one pick, i.e. Judgment Day.

Also interesting is that Judgment is listed as JD, Finn and Dom with Priest being WHC, he stays on Raw, protected from not getting drafted.

I think the way they've had it in the past is you can select them as a group but you can also just select part of a team or group :russ:

Weed out the fat....

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JD was just complaining about Judgement Day doing nothing for him so maybe they plan to split him off.