Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I need nikkas who use people from X as their argument to why something was a bad move to leave the table

Neckbeard with a Roman avatar and teenage girl with a liv Morgan avatar does not speak for the majority, for the most part X doesn’t speak for the majority.

People need to differentiate when to follow these trends because the only outright complaint that has held any weight online is Cody not getting his moment worked
giphy.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

So NXT doesn't really get any picks, just NXT stars are eligible to be drafted to Raw or SD like usual.
In the end that makes the most sense. Free Agents and people not getting used are probably going to get use in NXT sparingly like they have been over the last year.

Interesting note, Jimmy Uso is not on either graphic. Rhea as well but CM Punk is. My guess is he is closer to being cleared.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So NXT doesn't really get any picks, just NXT stars are eligible to be drafted to Raw or SD like usual.
In the end that makes the most sense. Free Agents and people not getting used are probably going to get use in NXT sparingly like they have been over the last year.
Yea, that never made sense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Interesting note, Jimmy Uso is not on either graphic. Rhea as well but CM Punk is. My guess is he is closer to being cleared.

Or this shyt just don’t make any logical sense as in years past

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Or this shyt just don’t make any logical sense as in year’s past
Everyone basically gets removed from their current brand, a free agent pool if you will. NXT will be it's own pool, only eligible to be picked from. I'm guessing champions from NXT are also "protected", meaning they can't be picked. Those pools are then divided as shown, then they pick people to be drafted to either Raw or SD. Seems like they will keep groups together again, they did a mock draft on The Bump and they did so there.

I tried my best from the info they gave us.

Silkk

Daps
Everyone basically gets removed from their current brand, a free agent pool if you will. NXT will be it's own pool, only eligible to be picked from. I'm guessing champions from NXT are also "protected", meaning they can't be picked. Those pools are then divided as shown, then they pick people to be drafted to either Raw or SD. Seems like they will keep groups together again, they did a mock draft on The Bump and they did so there.

I tried my best from the info they gave us.
You just said Jimmy wasn’t either graphic. It’s ok to admit the shyt don’t make logical sense. It rarely has.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
“Rosters lock” until the next week when someone pops up on a brand they weren’t drafted to lol
fukk roster locks, what was the point of all this free agent bullshyt that Nick & Adam were fighting over? The free agents could've just waited until the draft ended. I think the draft is just a network ploy for ratings, because it literally doesn't make sense anymore.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You just said Jimmy wasn’t either graphic. It’s ok to admit the shyt don’t make logical sense. It rarely has.
I was just using a base model for the explanation. Of course they will keep some people out of the pools for story line or legit injury purposes.

It's probably why CM Punk is in the pool since his injury is further along, plus he's an important name. Rhea just had her injury so is likely not included because it's uncertain when she will return and then they can just slot her anywhere they want. Jimmy clearly isn't in the pool for story line purposes, who knows what they do with him or how they draft the Bloodline.

Heck even Braun Strowman was shown, so he might be close to be getting cleared. The fact that we don't know what will happen doesn't have to do with anything making sense.

The base rules are fairly logical.

Silkk

Daps
fukk roster locks, what was the point of all this free agent bullshyt that Nick & Adam were fighting over? The free agents could've just waited until the draft ended. I think the draft is just a network ploy for ratings, because it literally doesn't make sense anymore.
It never really has :russ:

The only time it ever really did for the most part was the first year and the years with the ping pong balls chosen at random.

Silkk

Daps
I was just using a base model for the explanation. Of course they will keep some people out of the pools for story line or legit injury purposes.

It's probably why CM Punk is in the pool since his injury is further along, plus he's an important name. Rhea just had her injury so is likely not included because it's uncertain when she will return and then they can just slot her anywhere they want. Jimmy clearly isn't in the pool for story line purposes, who know what they do with him or how they draft the Bloodline.

Heck even Braun Strowman was shown, so he might be close to be getting cleared. The fact that we don't know what will happen doesn't have to do with anything making sense.

The base rules are fairly logical.
It’s ok to just say it don’t make sense instead of doing all that fam :francis: