Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps

6485648.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I need nikkas who use people from X as their argument to why something was a bad move to leave the table

Neckbeard with a Roman avatar and teenage girl with a liv Morgan avatar does not speak for the majority, for the most part X doesn’t speak for the majority.

People need to differentiate when to follow these trends because the only outright complaint that has held any weight online is Cody not getting his moment worked

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I need nikkas who use people from X as their argument to why something was a bad move to leave the table

Neckbeard with a Roman avatar and teenage girl with a liv Morgan avatar does not speak for the majority, for the most part X doesn’t speak for the majority.

People need to differentiate when to follow these trends because the only outright that has held any weight online is Cody not getting his moment worked
How about not posting thoughts from random neckbeard twitter jobbers in the first place? Seeing it consistently posted here and talked about is annoying. Would rather read someone’s own shytty opinion than some nobody who doesn’t post here. :scust:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I saw Clash at the Castle trending this morning and was like " what happened"

The cheapest tickets arent so bad (175 gpb, combo with smackdown close to 300) but thats in the nose bleeds. WWE is going nuts with the pricing, like last year. at MITB in London.

And I get it, they're hot in demand you should yield and its worked out past two years beyond just wrestlemania. But endeavor/TKO gotta be careful even if the goal is breaking gate records, you might price some of these fans out. Wrestling fans in the UK are a weird bunch to figure out budget wise cause they definetly aint rich but some will spend a ton on shyt (Wrestling convetions, belts) but theres a theshold.
This is where AEW could ovetake them. All In had really afforfable tickets (50 bucks in lower bowl for instance) and its already proven that market is into all wrestling (TNA always did well there)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I saw Clash at the Castle trending this morning and was like " what happened"

The cheapest tickets arent so bad (175 gpb, combo with smackdown close to 300) but thats in the nose bleeds. WWE is going nuts with the pricing, like last year. at MITB in London.

And I get it, they're hot in demand you should yield and its worked out past two years beyond just wrestlemania. But endeavor/TKO gotta be careful even if the goal is breaking gate records, you might price some of these fans out. Wrestling fans in the UK are a weird bunch to figure out budget wise cause they definetly aint rich but some will spend a ton on shyt (Wrestling convetions, belts) but theres a theshold.
This is where AEW could ovetake them. All In had really afforfable tickets (50 bucks in lower bowl for instance) and its already proven that market is into all wrestling (TNA always did well there)

The ticket prices for the first Clash at the Castle in Cardiff were really high too, I remember people complaining about it back then

I guess this is just how it is now :mjcry:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People need to differentiate when to follow these trends because the only outright complaint that has held any weight online is Cody not getting his moment worked

X is a cancer for multiple reasons, mainly because it's convinced so many people that the fukking weirdos that are on there all the time actually know what's best for society in general

im not even talking just about booking wrestling either :beli: