Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
PC looks better on TV but maybe WWE is just better at shooting crowds so NXT will look better. UFC makes it look like a middle school wrestling meet.
I'm sure they will spruce it up. Remember they've done plenty of PLE's either in Full Sail or the PC. This should be nothing new for NXT.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm sure they will spruce it up. Remember they've done plenty of PLE's either in Full Sail or the PC. This should be nothing new for NXT.
Bar is low so they should clear it lol.
iu

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Unless the UFC synergy leads to something like I don't know Jon Jones facing Logan Paul at some event or whatever.... I don't see the purpose of them being connected all that much...
Cut costs, I would guess

I figure they can use this place for free when they want to do a smaller show on the road.

Hell, it'd probably be nice to have a home base like the PC closer to the west coast.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Seems like throwing away money by putting NXT in a 1000-seat facility for a PLE. Modern ROH easily blows past 1000 for their PPVs without even having a TV deal. Dying days ROH could get around 1000 for PPVs or at least close to it. Even TNA just did slightly over 1K in Vegas for a PPV this past weekend.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Seems like throwing away money by putting NXT in a 1000-seat facility for a PLE. Modern ROH easily blows past 1000 for their PPVs without even having a TV deal. Dying days ROH could get around 1000 for PPVs or at least close to it. Even TNA just did slightly over 1K in Vegas for a PPV this past weekend.

Yep

I went to Vengeance Day last month

3k+ one hour away from Nashville