Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Throw that shyt on Liv while she has the heat and let Rhea come back and get it. Becky is just too stale at this moment for me to really enjoy it. Nia would be good option as well if not Liv. Raw really doesn't have the women's roster that Smackdown does.
Don't let the crowd reaction distract you from the fact that Rhea had one of the worst reigns ever. HHH tried to book her like Roman, but she didn't have the match catalog to warrant it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Besides Nia & Becky who else should win it? It also wouldn't shock me if they switch women's champions.

If everyone is in it then....

bianca-belair-raw-womens-champion.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm just laughing at the people who don't have a problem with Rhea winning it back immediately, but throw whole bytch fits the minute Bianca is anywhere near a title.:mjpls:

There's a certain segment of fans who are always going to look at the white women as the "stars" no matter what.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It can definitely fit more than the PC but clearly not a regular arena. Last time this info was a rumor I did some research on that place and at the time it was only able to fit around 1k people.
PC looks better on TV but maybe WWE is just better at shooting crowds so NXT will look better. UFC makes it look like a middle school wrestling meet.