Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was convoluted. Rude had a feud with Flair over the belt in '93 after Flair had already come back to WCW. But at the time the belt was called "The Big Gold Belt" and there was another WCW title as well...

Reason being in 1991 WCW created their own world title but still had control of the NWA world title. This was after Turner bought JCP from Crockett.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was convoluted. Rude had a feud with Flair over the belt in '93 after Flair had already come back to WCW. But at the time the belt was called "The Big Gold Belt" and there was another WCW title as well...

Reason being in 1991 WCW created their own world title but still had control of the NWA world title. This was after Turner bought JCP from Crockett.

Alaskan
Daps

Random bump but anyone know what the name of the Nike fit Jey Uso is wearing here? Can't find it on Nike site :flabbynsick:

Edit: nvm I found it they're called Nike windrunners

Thanks a lot for y'all help tho

They make them in every colorway imaginable too, ebay always has a good selection. I've got probably a dozen myself, but I'm a huge Nike/shoe dork.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Besides Nia & Becky who else should win it? It also wouldn't shock me if they switch women's champions.
Throw that shyt on Liv while she has the heat and let Rhea come back and get it. Becky is just too stale at this moment for me to really enjoy it. Nia would be good option as well if not Liv. Raw really doesn't have the women's roster that Smackdown does.