Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let's be honest about that.. is Rossy going to have a budget? Rossy with a budget can do damage we've seen that but I think most of the women are gonna leave for more money elsewhere. Giulia said she owes everything to Rossy but is she gonna stay long term? fukk no... It's all about the money at the end of the day.
He got a bunch of money from when he sold Stardom to Bushiroad and he’s self-financing the promotion. I don’t have a clue how much he actually has though.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Man I’m glad everyone has been admitting they pivoted from the rock vs Roman during these runs.. the rock even said he felt a little hurt that he let some fans down

But Coli posters swore Cody giving his position to Rock was some master plan or wwe made Cody the rumble winner without rock knowlege

And as a rock stan that shyt was cringe arguing with you nikkas… talking about oh no rock never messes up he’s a genius… grown ass men lol

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its called working smarter not harder HHH. This gen saw what previous gen wrestlers look and move like in old age due to working as much as wwe. Its not like there’s a pension for those who worked like that
So weird to ask wrestlers to take pay cuts in a multi billi company at it's hottest.