Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I see a lot of people clamoring for Papa H to save guys like Black and Murphy from TK but tbh, they’re gonna be midcarders in WWE too, only difference is that fans will get their precious Malaki Black singles matches that they’ve been clamoring for, for some reason.

Ricky Starks would do well in WWE, I think it’s a better fit for him but hell is there room for two fake Rocks and a real Rock in WWE? :heh:

See this is the problem.

Why do these wrestlers and a lot of fans act like jumping ship means these guys should be granted world titles and main event status?:russ:

I fukks with Andrade but the main crowd don’t know him like that, his first wwe main roster run was trash and he did nothing in AEW.

Why should he be part of the Wrestlemania card other than a battle royal? He’s not a name of status to take a main spot away from a wrestler who’s been part of storylines all year.

He’s slowly being reintroduced to the WWE audience. They start from there and build him up after Mania. He should have to earn his spot in PLEs, especially Mania.

we got a roster that includes The Rock, Cody, Roman, Gunther, AJ Styles, Jey Uso, Logan Paul, Randy Orton, etc. These nikkas are nuts thinking “Papa H” is going to push new dudes coming in just because

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
See this is the problem.

Why do these wrestlers and a lot of fans act like jumping ship means these guys should be granted world titles and main event status?:russ:

I fukks with Andrade but the main crowd don’t know him like that, his first wwe main roster run was trash and he did nothing in AEW.

Why should he be part of the Wrestlemania card other than a battle royal? He’s not a name of status to take a main spot away from a wrestler who’s been part of storylines all year.

He’s slowly being reintroduced to the WWE audience. They start from there and build him up after Mania. He should have to earn his spot in PLEs, especially Mania.

we got a roster that includes The Rock, Cody, Roman, Gunther, AJ Styles, Jey Uso, Logan Paul, Randy Orton, etc. These nikkas are nuts thinking “Papa H” is going to push new dudes coming in just because

I’M not saying that the Andrade or Malakai’s of the world should be competing for World Titles, I’m just talking about fan expectations for them, it’s the same as when AEW fans would jump up and down for the ex-E guys when in reality, most of these guys will be mid carders no matter where they are. Now WWE fans are doing the same, wanting to bring in ex-AEW guys to save them from TK.

Point is, like you said, the main event scene in WWE is stacked, so anybody expecting them to get the Cody Rhodes or Jade Cargill treatment will be sorely disappointed.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Grimes ain't getting TV time so he went on a side quest, maybe Lumis can help him too.

End of the day

If you on a cold streak, it's 2024, get on fukking social media.

Chelsea Green forever has my respect for grinding her way on.

Shoutout to Dijak and Drew Mac

You shouldn't be crying about TV time when there's tool you can use to get hot.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see a lot of people clamoring for Papa H to save guys like Black and Murphy from TK but tbh, they’re gonna be midcarders in WWE too, only difference is that fans will get their precious Malaki Black singles matches that they’ve been clamoring for, for some reason.

Ricky Starks would do well in WWE, I think it’s a better fit for him but hell is there room for two fake Rocks and a real Rock in WWE? :heh:

A stable of The Rock with L.A. Knight and Ricky Starks would be hilarious. They could be "The Rockheads" :troll:

But it's funny because I actually really like Starks and Knight... I guess I like anyone who brings The Rock vibes :ehh:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I can't say I would be excited for that. In truth, his run with Zelina in NXT was probably his peak. He's a very good wrestler but it's hard to care about him most of the time.
I wasn't being that serious but we all know they want to be on the same brand together and that's what I really meant. I wouldn't be surprised that she ends up on Raw in the future.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’M not saying that the Andrade or Malakai’s of the world should be competing for World Titles, I’m just talking about fan expectations for them, it’s the same as when AEW fans would jump up and down for the ex-E guys when in reality, most of these guys will be mid carders no matter where they are. Now WWE fans are doing the same, wanting to bring in ex-AEW guys to save them from TK.

Point is, like you said, the main event scene in WWE is stacked, so anybody expecting them to get the Cody Rhodes or Jade Cargill treatment will be sorely disappointed.

There's certain people who are better off leaving. Cody Rhodes was probably like THE example of that.. and I could see Jade Cargill the same way.

Swerve Strickland is far better off in AEW than he was in WWE.

So there's certain situations where a move is great but otherwise you're right I feel a midcarder is a midcarder most of the time and ain't shyt gonna change it

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
A stable of The Rock with L.A. Knight and Ricky Starks would be hilarious. They could be "The Rockheads" :troll:

But it's funny because I actually really like Starks and Knight... I guess I like anyone who brings The Rock vibes :ehh:

Yeah Starks and Knight are dope, I don’t have a problem with them being Rock ripoffs, Flair and Hogan are blatant ripoffs too.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Only thing starks and rock have in common is that they’re both light skinned. :unimpressed: