Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
It's great that WWE is willing to work with TNA and the indies etc.. It puts a bigger spotlight on the farm systems without outright controlling the content they are putting out.
Shame that the spotlight doesn't extend past whenever someone from WWE shows up. That's not WWE's fault of course though, they can't make people watch these other companies.

But like TNA's viewership since Grace appeared in the Rumble has fallen outside of the Nielsen top 100 in 6 of the 7 weeks since the Rumble.

And I don't know what happened with the All Japan deal but it's dead now. All Japan was supposed to be sending Nakajima to NXT, but that's no longer happening. NXT was supposed to send more talent to All Japan, but that is no longer happening either.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Shame that the spotlight doesn't extend past whenever someone from WWE shows up. That's not WWE's fault of course though, they can't make people watch these other companies.

But like TNA's viewership since Grace appeared in the Rumble has fallen outside of the Nielsen top 100 in 6 of the 7 weeks since the Rumble.

And I don't know what happened with the All Japan deal but it's dead now. All Japan was supposed to be sending Nakajima to NXT, but that's no longer happening. NXT was supposed to send more talent to All Japan, but that is no longer happening either.

TNA's viewership probably fell because key people left and they also got rid of the guy that everyone trusted creatively... Their fans seemed to be pissed about that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TNA's viewership probably fell because key people left and they also got rid of the guy that everyone trusted creatively... Their fans seemed to be pissed about that.
Agreed. But my point is that if new people were going to be watching because of Grave's performance in the Rumble like they claimed online they would do, then viewership shouldn't have fallen off a cliff like it did.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Never watched osprey like that so I'll let y'all have this one

He's definitely better in the ring. He might be the best in the world bell to bell.

Charisma, that is going a bit far in my opinion at this point. But that promo on Wednesday was elite. And the live promos he's cut since the one to set up the Jericho match at All In have been solid to great, he's been much better on the mic than I expected given New Japan isn't known for being a live promo company.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If he can keep doing promo work like that, then he can be face of the company on the men's side easily. With the live crowds, he's as over if not more over than anyone else in that company already, and he's barely been there up until the last month since finishing up with New Japan.

Problem will be can he be the face of the company off of TV in the US since he lives in England?

Yeah Cody got over with what he's done on TV, but one reason why Cody has gotten so over with the fans is because he's carrying that company off of TV like John Cena did at his peak, he's all over everything WWE does and WWE has been pushing him like the next John Cena.

How's Ospreay going to be able to get to that level - relative to AEW's size that is - when he's back home in England? And is TK going to establish him as their Cody Rhodes or John Cena and be able to consistently push him as that type of guy?