Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm of two minds when it comes to this sort of thing. Yes, it's mostly overweight neckbeards screaming at her but at the same time, can't get better without being told you can get better. Even the greatest got booed by the audience at some point :yeshrug:
I mean she's literally doing what it takes to get better. She's working house shows. That's how you do it. I just find it funny since people saying things like that couldn't do what they do. But people are gonna be w/e.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The guy who said "You suck Maxxine! Don't come back"! can't even do a push up. Would be begging for mercy after one flat bump. :smh:

So apparently it seems the whole internet may have misread this situation and it's not about Maxxine being trash?
It seems Nia was in her home town and was getting cheered and they telling Maxxine she sucked and "never come back" because she was going against the hometown hero. - Someone pointed this out on another forum

isnt that just normal shyt when going against someone in their hometown?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So apparently it seems the whole internet may have misread this situation and it's not about Maxxine being trash?
It seems Nia was in her home town and was getting cheered and they telling Maxxine she sucked and "never come back" because she was going against the hometown hero. - Someone pointed this out on another forum

isnt that just normal shyt when going against someone in their hometown?
Probably. There is a lot of context missing from this. Like I said, people posted in the comments in their opinion it wasn't even that bad of a match. Internet working itself into a shoot again. But my general point about neck beards still holds true.

Edit: I was trying to figure out when this took place because WWE hasn't done any Live Events since going to Perth. I looked up results for the last time WWE did Live Events which was on Feb 17th & 18th, one being in Oakland and the other in Fresno. Considering Nia is from San Diego, thus California, this could make sense why some fans just had a bias towards Nia. Who knows how people's heads work?

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I mean she's literally doing what it takes to get better. She's working house shows. That's how you do it. I just find it funny since people saying things like that couldn't do what they do. But people are gonna be w/e.
I just don’t remember people getting butthurt when Roman was getting booed out of arenas and getting you can’t wrestle chants

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I just don’t remember people getting butthurt when Roman was getting booed out of arenas and getting you can’t wrestle chants
Well he also wasn't 2 years or less into the business. She literally had her first match on Raw not NXT. I agree with some that she should have stayed or have gone back to NXT if they wanted her to wrestle but then again I don't run things nor do I know how they do things there. Maybe they feel she's good at learning at house shows. I've seen her training at Nattie's "Dungeon" school as well. So she will get there I believe. I mean I don't expect her to be Trish Stratus someday or whoever you want to put at the top. It is what it is.

It's just funny how people chant "You can't wrestle at someone" when they themselves can't wrestle. 😄

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I clown Charlotte but I respect the drive
Not a fan of her always walking into title shots
But she belongs no matter who she is up against
I never get taken out of the segment just by her being there
The past year or so of Bony Bex have given me a new begrudging level of appreciation ngl

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I knew someone would be like huh!?

:dead:

Not the NBA Chris Bosh. there used to be a PWG wrestler in the late 2000’s named Chris Bosh who was dead nice and would randomly punch nikkas in the nuts mid match

:russ:

Legit one of the illest wrestlers that most mfs have no clue ever existed. He retired early on some blitzkrieg shyt

Lioncock was such an awesone 00's indy gimmick :blessed:

That was PWG's OG fukkery :ohlawd:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
@Larry , is Prestige the top dog promotion in LA? I remember there was a fed, forgot the initials but they did shows in Wilmington, that had buzz around here. I'm pretty sure PWG still does shows here and there too.

I think prestige goes back and forth from LA to Portland. I didn't know much about them, showed up to show love to Ali and was really blown away. I think I'll be at anything they do in this area going forward. 40 for a ticket and I live 12 minutes away? sign me up

Even with context, this sentence wild as hell, breh. :dead:
lmao

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think prestige goes back and forth from LA to Portland. I didn't know much about them, showed up to show love to Ali and was really blown away. I think I'll be at anything they do in this area going forward. 40 for a ticket and I live 12 minutes away? sign me up

lmao
Did you notice if they did walkup ticket sales?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Fans thinking they can do better than the performers. From reports some say the match wasn't even that bad but a few neckbeards always have to ruin it for the majority.

no one gives a shyt. They paid $60 bucks and you put out someone training. Booing shoulda been the least they did.