Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Speaking of...is there a Chinese Wrestling Scene :patrice:
Not really. The wikipedia page on Chinese Professional Wrestling listed just three promotions
Nahhhhh we not doing that Cattle. I remember AEW having a sister chinese promotion

Where that shyt at now? :lolbron:
OWE was a promotion created by CIMA that tried to run variety shows and get state funding from China. They even had former shaolin monks on their roster that could do some impressive flippy shyt. I think that was the main reason why AEW partnered with them, but they could never bring them to the U.S (I guess bc of visa issues?) so the partnership basically ended up being booking CIMA and his crew (called Stronghearts).

The pandemic killed OWE as a promotion, by 2021 CIMA and his guys left the company -they couldn't even do shows in China anymore- and they jumped to the Japanese indy GLEAT. As far as I know, OWE stopped running shows after that.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
China not really caring about wrestling has always been weird to me since they like so much stuff about western culture.

Perhaps it's because wrestling is a big deal in Japan. Those two countries have had a pretty contentious relationship, to say the least, for much of history. Japan did some pretty heinous shyt to them during the Second Sino-Japanese War in the mid 1900s

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New day gonna need to have a chat with her lol

:russ: that was right after new day finally solidified themselves as a solid heel faction when they closed out that raw beating down John cena and the Dudleyz on some :troll: shyt.. to me, she basically giving them props as heels in that tweet..

I think this was also around the time Xavier was rocking that katt williams/snoop Dogg perm and was walking to the ring rubbing on his hair :mjlol:, man 2015 heel new day is GOATED dgaf how much the E wants to prop up the 2022 usos..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

cam-newton.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Crazy how Hunter murdered Tony on his own shyt. AEW was supposed to be the promotion for the "fans" with "real wrestling" and while they still do have a lot of good matches... Hunter put together good matches WITH great storytelling and has blown him out of the water.
I mean…Vince McMahon could have done that. But he REFUSED to do it…it wasn’t that hard for TK to take advantage of that.

Now Vince is gone and all Triple H had to do was push the “common sense” button and they off to the races.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I fukked with this era NXT heavy but it's a shame a lot of the guys haven't translated to the main rosters or even on AEW TV. Some guys Vince definitely fukked over but others are just ready made for that "Super Indy" style of wrestling and not really beyond that.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I fukked with this era NXT heavy but it's a shame a lot of the guys haven't translated to the main rosters or even on AEW TV. Some guys Vince definitely fukked over but others are just ready made for that "Super Indy" style of wrestling and not really beyond that.

A lot of those black and gold guys are really mid card/tag team status on main tbh

Compare them to the guys HBK has molded now. HBK’s crop of talent overwhelm them in terms of star power.

The only major black and gold stars are the females I would presume.