Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So the sheets saying the Cody/Smackdown/Roman/Rock thing was Paul's idea? :lolbron: And that The Rock was the one who took himself out of the main event and wanted to turn heel?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Easy-E

Jade was not having squash matches in AEW.

Nobody has squash matches in AEW except Hook and sometimes Wardlow.

nikkas just be saying shyt. :dead:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So the sheets saying the Cody/Smackdown/Roman/Rock thing was Paul's idea? :lolbron: And that The Rock was the one who took himself out of the main event and wanted to turn heel?

Look, the IWC is disrespectful to black female talent. 100%, yes.

But, Jade is fukking green. I'm sorry.

She strong as fukk. But, she looked awkward in the way she just dropped Nia, the first time.

Give her some reps and she'll be fine. But, ppl expecting her to go from 5 mins in the Rumble to Wrestlemania, are crazy.

Jordan Grace? Yes, I'd definitely like to see a triple threat with her Bianca and Naomi.

Jade was having squash matches every week in AEW. She's not terrible, she just needs more time.
That’s why she was primarily on Rampage, can edit up them matches to make her look better.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Edge just went 20 minutes with Griff Garrison…..Stop playing on my phone
Wardlow just won a match in under 2 minutes this past Wednesday and we’ve had numerous people here on TSC, myself included, complain about too many squash matches, particularly on Collision. Jade herself had numerous matches last 2-3 minutes or less. 32 of her 64 AEW matches failed to go beyond the 3-minute range

Silkk

Daps
Wardlow just won a match in under 2 minutes this past Wednesday and we’ve had numerous people here on TSC, myself included, complain about too many squash matches, particularly in Collision.
We complain about bum matches not squash matches.

Edge going 15 minutes with Griff Garrison and Frank Ocean are not squash matches. They’re bum matches.

I watch the show, Stop the cap.

Silkk

Daps
The context is she had 65 matches on AEW and needs more experience.

Her last year, in AEW, she was wrestling once or twice a month on TV.
Lol some wrestlers in AEW only wrestle once or twice every six months

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Lol some wrestlers in AEW only wrestle once or twice every six months
:lolbron: And no one is calling them the "Next Big Thing to Headline WrestleMania."

@Silkk stall me out, I can't keep going back and forth.

I wanna see Black women in the WWE. There's another woman Bianca could be facing at this years Wrestlemania...

Naomi-wwe-divas-32529125-642-722.jpg

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Has there ever been an official explanation yet of why Cody decided to change his mind on stepping aside to get cucked by the Rock for the WM main event against Roman?