Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'll help @Cattle Mutilation

“I was told that she has a hard time remembering a lot of stuff. And so she needs to get out there and start doing a bunch of matches with veteran WWE women on the road. Get her ready. If she’s going to make her big WrestleMania debut.” - Bryan Alverez

Now is this shyt true? I don't know. None of us know lol.. all I'm sayin is Cattle ain't just make that Jade shyt up out of thin air. It could all be cap.. but he specifically ain't just make it up. It's out there.

:hubie:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bryan Alvarez is the source? :heh:

And Meltzer lol

and again, I hate to keep reiterating but I have to because on this site people will completely miss what you’re actually saying and straight up imagine their own version of what you said.. and me saying cattle ain’t make that up will turn into me agreeing with him, hating Jade and all kinda other shyt real quick lol

I don’t know if this shyt is true. Meltzer shooting like 2/12 from the field this year. It could be some complete here-say bullshyt lol

Alllllll I’m saying is this shyt wasn’t birthed in cattle’s head. He ain’t just make it up himself (now whether Bryan and Meltz made it up is another story)

:lolbron:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
4aaee32b7ef3fc4bd2b1f69e973c6f66_w200.gif

This nikka Ivar got a 38 inch vertical?! :wtf:
Ivreh got inches on him :leon:

Yeah I know, I know :dame:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I'll help @Cattle Mutilation

“I was told that she has a hard time remembering a lot of stuff. And so she needs to get out there and start doing a bunch of matches with veteran WWE women on the road. Get her ready. If she’s going to make her big WrestleMania debut.” - Bryan Alverez

Now is this shyt true? I don't know. None of us know lol.. all I'm sayin is Cattle ain't just make that Jade shyt up out of thin air. It could all be cap.. but he specifically ain't just make it up. It's out there.

:hubie:

I don't know a lot of Bryan's history. But he said he was told...

Does Bryan have any sources? Did he used to have insider knowledge? I assumed he was just a wrestler turned ... podcaster?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Does Bryan have any sources? Did he used to have insider knowledge? I assumed he was just a wrestler turned ... podcaster?

he probably has the least amount of sources of any of these dirt sheet types, which is saying something. Really the only dirt sheet writer these days that actually bats a decent percentage and doesn't speculate too much is Mike Johnson of PWInsider

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I think the last scoop Alvarez had right (was the first or one of the first to report it) was Punk and Danielson signing with WWE. Since then all I remember is dude being completely wrong every time he's said he "was told" something or him just saying the exact same shyt other people reported before him :dead: