Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Fukk yourself up for a meme match, brehs

Have Punishment Martinez as your next world champion, brehs.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The real question is if he knew he was hurt.... he could have called an audible mid-match. But we'll see what comes out.
Clearly, if you watch it, he knew something wasn't right. He was messing with his knee, limping on it since the "Lionsault" where he injured it. I'm sure he knew, since he had a similar injury before.

This is what Fightful wrote.

“Seth Rollins sustained an injury at WWE Raw on January 15, and there’s good and bad news.

Fightful Select learned that as of Monday Night, Rollins told people backstage that he didn’t think he’d sustained an ACL tear. One WWE higher up we spoke to said “considering he’s powerbombed a 300 pound man on a torn ACL, we think he understands what that might feel like.”

Unfortunately, the word in WWE and sources near Rollins are that he sustained a torn MCL and a partially torn meniscus. However, it is not known as of yet if he’ll require surgery, though the hope is that he can avoid it. We also aren’t sure how WWE will play things on television, or if the injury will be downplayed or embellished.

Rollins has a history of knee problems and has worked through many of them in the past. Several in WWE put over Rollins’ toughness and resolve throughout the match, and the immediate aftermath.
Fightful sends our well wishes to Rollins.”

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Clearly, if you watch it, he knew something wasn't right He was messing with his knee, limping on it since the "Lionsault" where he injured it. I'm sure he knew, since he had a similar injury before.

I watched it but it wasn't easy to tell how hurt he was at the time. If he knew he was hurt, he could have called an audible and had The Maharajah go over. If he forfeits the title as the first ever champion that's not ideal.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I watched it but it wasn't easy to tell how hurt he was at the time. If he knew he was hurt, he could have called an audible and had The Maharajah go over. If he forfeits the title as the first ever champion that's not ideal.
Well I watched it and it was easy to tell, Cole even picked up on it right away. He was favoring it the rest of the match. Also, that's not his decision to make. I'm sure he was talking to the ref and getting feed back from Gorilla. Unless it's something where he can't actually move or is KO'd, then you stick to the plan. Just get to a finish and evaluate later.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Well I watched it and it was easy to tell, Cole even picked up on it right away. He was favoring it the rest of the match. Also, that's not his decision to make. I'm sure he was talking to the ref and getting feed back from Gorilla. Unless it's something where he can't actually move or is KO'd, then you stick to the plan. Just get to a finish and evaluate later.

Wrestlers have been known to call audibles on their own when they were clearly hurt. That's what I'm saying.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wrestlers have been known to call audibles on their own when they were clearly hurt. That's what I'm saying.
Yeah but not something as big as a world title change in this instance so close to WM. If they had to stop it, Jinder wins the title. So if their plans are to keep the title on Rollins you stick to that. The only other solution would have been a quicker finish to what we got. He was clearly hurt but he worked through it. That's all I can say from seeing what I saw.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
No Punk/Rollins :mjcry:
I've been shytting on Seth's run, but was looking forward to that Mania feud. Will be interesting to see who/how they pivot. With Damian obviously going to be in the fukkery mix.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think Mox did this in his match against Fenix for the International title. Mox was supposed to win but got hurt and called an audible, and Fenix ended up winning instead.

• Dap
Reactions: 907