Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I swear he’s been crapping on AEW for months. One picture with Tony is all it took to change his stance

When Ibou met TK

coin-flip-mcduck.gif

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the exact same complaint people have for tony khan. Now it's a virtue. :unimpressed:

:whoa: nah I wouldn't say it's a virtue, as a mater of fact it's kinda annoying to me.. I think karrion (and ivar and Bronson reed for that matter) is wack personally speaking and wouldn't mind if I never saw him on tv again at this point, and based off the :unimpressed: reactions karrion gets rn, I don't think I'm the only one :russ:.. but I respect triple h's clear vision for the E and his belief in karrion despite my lil azz opinion,, and that trips is at least giving kkkarrion a shot to do his thing and try to connect with the audience by telling his story..

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I actually like JD. He has better opinions.
JD is a straight up racist.
Both Ibou and JD been praising WWE heavily since HHH took over, hell folks think JD a Triple H shill now
Which just proves my point that they just hated Vince, because a lot of stuff is still the same but people overlook it since Vince is gone. Smackdown & NXT are more good than bad, but RAW continues to be a snooze fest for me and people like JD act like it's great again.
:whoa: nah I wouldn't say it's a virtue, as a mater of fact it's kinda annoying to me.. I think karrion (and ivar and Bronson reed for that matter) is wack personally speaking and wouldn't mind if I never saw him on tv again at this point, and based off the :unimpressed: reactions karrion gets rn, I don't think I'm the only one :russ:.. but I respect triple h's clear vision for the E and his belief in karrion despite my lil azz opinion,, and that trips is at least giving kkkarrion a shot to do his thing and try to connect with the audience by telling his story..
It's time to call it on Kross, because no matter what they do he's never going to get over. The crowd went:russell:during a beatdown from a debuting group, that's literally the easiest thing to get a loud crowd response outside of cheap pops.