Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The article makes no sense

Title says they're open to bringing her back, but also mentions there's been no communication between Mandy and WWE . They're just assuming they'd be open to bringing her back 1 day
Wrestling journalists are lower than gossip columnists, because at least gossip rags have actual sources. These idiots still believe that Punk was signed the day of Survivor Series.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
[SRS] Dexter Lumis Update

"Dexter Lumis hasn’t wrestled a match since May. He’s not been on the show, and hasn’t been at many recent tapings. We’re told that he isn’t injured, and is good to go whenever WWE develops creative plans."
[Chris Broussard] Omos Update

"Omos hasn’t wrestled a match since May. He’s not been on the show, and hasn’t been at many recent tapings. We’re told that he isn’t injured, and is good to go whenever WWE develops creative plans."

:unimpressed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I never saw it with him but weren't Hunter and HBK both huge fans of Adam Cole? I swear I remember HBK saying that Cole was the next Shawn Michaels.

Hbk gotta say that though for all his sons.

Charles dodging queen Bianca. She ain’t injure shyt. :mjpls:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
[Chris Broussard] Omos Update

"Omos hasn’t wrestled a match since May. He’s not been on the show, and hasn’t been at many recent tapings. We’re told that he isn’t injured, and is good to go whenever WWE develops creative plans."

:unimpressed:

No joke, but Chris Broussard should be a pro wrestling journalist. Him and his sources are the Meltzer of the NBA

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The article makes no sense

Title says they're open to bringing her back, but also mentions there's been no communication between Mandy and WWE . They're just assuming they'd be open to bringing her back 1 day

IWC loves this shyt, tho.