Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The reason why Hunter kept them there was simple. He KNEW Vince was gonna fukk them up creatively as soon as they get called up.

That man planned on rebranding Adam Cole, cutting his hair, and was going to have him be the manager for Keith Lee.

He probably would have kept the rest of Undisputed Era in catering and/or on “Main Event” purgatory.

Before Hunter had his heart issues, Vince was straight up losing it. And Hunter was trying to hang on to what he created by a string..

Keith lee now needs a manager and Adam Cole is too much of a bum to do anything. VINCE WAS RIGHT AGAIN :laff:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
it they get put on MAX, i can imagine them tryna get some Hard Knock seasons

Cody Rhodes, a season to the big 4 shows, a season for the upcoming big international shows...a lot of original content to potentially be made
Probably won’t be able to put that stuff on Max due to the Peacock deal that’s still got several more years left on it

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Doing an injury angle with the guy who ended Big E's career :huhldup:

Worked shoots are byke in WWE
We got Nia outchea playing up her past of injuring people I guess they're doing the same with Ridge
Difference is Nia at least can be interesting besides that and Ridge would be more interesting asking people if they want chips with their fish
:beli:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Fightful: Details on the new "WWE Speed" concept

Ahead of last night's Smackdown, two matches took place, with some interesting branding surrounding the ring.

Matches featuring wrestlers from different brands took place with ‘WWE Speed’ logos on the ring, and five minute timers counting down during the bout

According to Fightful, these matches were filmed as if they’d be broadcasted. Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick were also reportedly on commentary.

While Fightful hasn’t heard of any specific plans, it was noted that NXT talent working pre-show matches was previously reserved for Main Event, which is taped ahead of Raw.

This would indicate that WWE Speed could be a secondary taped show similar to WWE Main Event but for Smackdown, however this hasn’t been confirmed.

During these WWE Speed tapings, NXT star Nathan Frazer faced off against Raw star Bronson Reed. NXT’s Axiom also went one-on-one with Cedric Alexander.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Fightful: Details on the new "WWE Speed" concept

Ahead of last night's Smackdown, two matches took place, with some interesting branding surrounding the ring.

Matches featuring wrestlers from different brands took place with ‘WWE Speed’ logos on the ring, and five minute timers counting down during the bout

According to Fightful, these matches were filmed as if they’d be broadcasted. Corey Graves and Kevin Patrick were also reportedly on commentary.

While Fightful hasn’t heard of any specific plans, it was noted that NXT talent working pre-show matches was previously reserved for Main Event, which is taped ahead of Raw.

This would indicate that WWE Speed could be a secondary taped show similar to WWE Main Event but for Smackdown, however this hasn’t been confirmed.

During these WWE Speed tapings, NXT star Nathan Frazer faced off against Raw star Bronson Reed. NXT’s Axiom also went one-on-one with Cedric Alexander.
Bronson Reed is kind of a weird choice to put in a speed match. But I'm used to Stardom's High Speed title matches. Perhaps WWE's conceptualization of speed matches is different.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I feed off Bianca hate. fukk they weird joshi fetish. Asuka is one of the greatest wrestlers breathing, but, most them girls wouldn't cut it in the E. Guilia was in Vegas and ya'll didn't go see her. Bianca been carrying the women's divisions for three straight summers. And she ain't been in the E for ten years. But, ya'll hate.

#ESTGang :mjpls:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I feed off Bianca hate. fukk they weird joshi fetish. Asuka is one of the greatest wrestlers breathing, but, most them girls wouldn't cut it in the E. Guilia was in Vegas and ya'll didn't go see her. Bianca been carrying the women's divisions for three straight summers. And she ain't been in the E for ten years. But, ya'll hate.

#ESTGang :mjpls:
:gucci: Language barrier be damned plenty of Joshi can make it

But it’s #ESTera:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:gucci: Language barrier be damned plenty of Joshi can make it

Name, names :mjpls: I'm not calling you a liar.

But, I look at Giulia--who has a great look--and she wouldn't be able to have bloody deathmatches and drop ppl on their heads in the WWE.

You can say "Look at Asuka" but, that's like saying all Greek players should dominate the NBA because of the success of Giannis. That's too high a bar.

I hear "women's wrestling this and women's wrestling that." And this is the type of stuff Japanese wrestlers do.

None of this would fly, here. They'd have to get over on promos and ring work that would have to be toned down.

I think the future of international wrestling translating to WWE (which rather we like it or not is how most American view wrestling) depends on them taking risks.

WWE is getting too big to take more risk.

That said; I've been spreading my wings trying to follow more NJPW and Stardom. I just see the limit its appeal.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Name, names :mjpls: I'm not calling you a liar.

But, I look at Giulia--who has a great look--and she wouldn't be able to have bloody deathmatches and drop ppl on their heads in the WWE.

You can say "Look at Asuka" but, that's like saying all Greek players should dominate the NBA because of the success of Giannis. That's too high a bar.

I hear "women's wrestling this and women's wrestling that." And this is the type of stuff Japanese wrestlers do.

None of this would fly, here. They'd have to get over on promos and ring work that would have to be toned down.

I think the future of international wrestling translating to WWE (which rather we like it or not is how most American view wrestling) depends on them taking risks.

WWE is getting too big to take more risk.

That said; I've been spreading my wings trying to follow more NJPW and Stardom. I just see the limit its appeal.

You’re not wrong :ehh:

AZM
Starlight Kid
Mina Shirakawa
Maika
Utami
Just to name a few

Give Some of them the Shinsuke subtitles treatment

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You’re not wrong :ehh:

AZM
Starlight Kid
Mina Shirakawa
Maika
Utami
Just to name a few

Give Some of them the Shinsuke subtitles treatment

I got a crush on Mina, but, Utami;

I'd book her like fukking Gunther.

I love her look. She look like a killer.

ef26a24b68bb9627ff9bbb59340af265.jpg

GBWGSqPWcAAWAuy

I recognize AZM and Starlight Kid. But, again, I'm a newbie.