Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
1.4 mill is 1.4 mill no matter how u spin it. I was told needles would be moved. Where at? Just let me know when it happens and I'll give credit where it's due. :ehh:
I mean most watched video across all platforms is moving the needle

Most watched PLEs and sell out shows moving the needle for wwe

Tv ratings isn’t the only indicator and we could crack jokes about 1.4 but most tv shows aren’t reaching that consistently every week of the year besides sports games so some tv company gonna throw money at wwe for those rights

So I feel like wrestling is popular in context for what it is

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
You're in all the threads. 2 + 2 + 1 = 5. :mjgrin:

It's almost like browsing a thread takes 2 minutes and doesn't require watching the whole show to dap posts and get a laugh or two, but glad to see you're keeping tabs on me! You've been begging for attention for a while now so I hope you feel good tonight, consider it an early Christmas gift to you.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's almost like browsing a thread takes 2 minutes and doesn't require watching the whole show to dap posts and get a laugh or two, but glad to see you're keeping tabs on me! You've been begging for attention for a while now so I hope you feel good tonight, consider it an early Christmas gift to you.

:comeon: I tag all the beards in my posts. You're not special. Now let me go back to watching NXT... but unlike you... I spend my time watching things I like and unlike you I don't need to pick sides when it comes to wrestling or anything else. :mjgrin: I'm not a toddler.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Lol I used to think brooks was neutral but cuddy fasho just like starting fires and fanning the flames
Which is why I’m just waiting for him to start another fire. That man legit can’t help himself…:russ:

Edit: Oh you talking about someone else…oops :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lol y’all ideas of popularity be all over the pace. Wrestling is popular. Super popular.

It’s not NFL popular. not many things are..

Didn’t some list just drop with WWE as a top 10 most subscribed YouTube channel in the entire world? lol

I never said it wasn’t popular. I said wrestling isn’t as popular as IWC/TSC thinks. There’s a difference between the two. :comeon:

Weirdos acted like Punk would bring back viewership to the old days. He literally only brought back the same audience he gave AEW when he returned, and the numbers dipped by like 200k from his return to the E and now.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Which is why I’m just waiting for him to start another fire. That man legit can’t help himself…:russ:

Edit: Oh you talking about someone else…oops :yeshrug:
Who did you think I was talking about?

:lolbron:
I never said it wasn’t popular. I said wrestling isn’t as popular as IWC/TSC thinks. There’s a difference between the two. :comeon:

Weirdos acted like Punk would bring back viewership to the old days. He literally only brought back the same audience he gave AEW when he returned, and the numbers dipped by like 200k from his return to the E and now.

I feel you. I misread fam. I be ready to defend wrestling whenever I see cats say it’s not popular lol

I think it’s more popular than it’s ever been lol.. there’s tons of metrics that support that.

but we’re cave men so tv ratings is the only metric we understand unfortunately..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who did you think I was talking about?

:lolbron:

I feel you. I misread fam. I be ready to defend wrestling whenever I see cats say it’s not popular lol

I think it’s more popular than it’s ever been lol.. there’s tons of metrics that support that.

but we’re cave men so tv ratings is the only metric we understand unfortunately..
Na man, it’s not as popular as the AE days. :ld:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it they get put on MAX, i can imagine them tryna get some Hard Knock seasons

Cody Rhodes, a season to the big 4 shows, a season for the upcoming big international shows...a lot of original content to potentially be made