Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the "neutral" retard can't read, unfortunate

spare me the comebacks with 4 smilies where you pat yourself on the back, it's the same ol shyt from you

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol I used to think brooks was neutral but cuddy fasho just like starting fires and fanning the flames

Reminds me of a young Larry Legend :myman:

You just like me fr!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Looks like a nerve was touched. We'll revisit this again next week. :ehh:

As aside, imagine actively hate watching something for 5 hours per week, every week and calling someone else a "retard" :mjlol: Neckbeards all the same.... lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
This should really confirm wrasslin isn’t as popular as the IWC/TSC thinks. The only ones tuning in are fans. I wonder if Raw can maintain the 1.6-1.8 mark when football season is over.

Lol y’all ideas of popularity be all over the pace. Wrestling is popular. Super popular.

It’s not NFL popular. not many things are..

Didn’t some list just drop with WWE as a top 10 most subscribed YouTube channel in the entire world? lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol y’all ideas of popularity be all over the pace. Wrestling is popular. Super popular.

It’s not NFL popular. not many things are..

Didn’t some list just drop with WWE as a top 10 most subscribed YouTube channel in the entire world? lol

1.4 mill is 1.4 mill no matter how u spin it. I was told needles would be moved. Where at? Just let me know when it happens and I'll give credit where it's due. :ehh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Looks like a nerve was touched. We'll revisit this again next week. :ehh:

As aside, imagine actively hate watching something for 5 hours per week, every week and calling someone else a "retard" :mjlol: Neckbeards all the same.... lol

because you are a retard Eric, and a p*ssy. Hope this helps.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
because you are a retard Eric, and a p*ssy. Hope this helps.

I just explained why you are in fact an idiot because only an idiot would sit around and hate watch something 5 hours per week. :pachaha:

But nice try guy. You been in your feelings for a while now, you told everyone you were gonna stop replying to me. Time to live up to your words. :mjgrin:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I just explained why you are in fact an idiot because only an idiot would sit around and hate watch something 5 hours per week. :pachaha:

But nice try guy. You been in your feelings for a while now, you told everyone you were gonna stop replying to me. Time to live up to your words. :mjgrin:

5 hours a week? Does it take you 2.5 times to watch Dynamite because you don't understand it the first go-round? Why resort to lies Eric, you're someone that claims to believe in facts. Did you not have a father figure to teach you that instigating pedantic shyt for fun was a female characteristic?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As for the "neutral" shyt I'm seeing. Go check any WWE thread and I'm usually there as one of the "most replied" and since Hunter has taken over it's pretty much 90% positive comments from me.

Stans have a flawed logic and I expose them at every turn :ahh:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
1.4 mill is 1.4 mill no matter how u spin it. I was told needles would be moved. Where at? Just let me know when it happens and I'll give credit where it's due. :ehh:

Man, I ain’t talkin bout Punk or RAW rating. I’ll let y’all fight over that.

:hubie:

All I said is wrestling is popular, because it is lol. Popular enough to travel and sell out arenas. shyt literally has governing bodies bidding for the rights to host bigger events because it improves the economy lol

I hate that wrestling isn’t popular narrative. It’s not the NFL, but it’s popular.

Some of y’all favorite artists ain’t even doing collision’s audience sizes in big cities

• Dap
Reactions: 907