Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

About time people are starting to realize that it was garbage

03c2b5c3ac7b20b87f27ce7cac7233f14e8b1130.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

About time people are starting to realize that it was garbage

03c2b5c3ac7b20b87f27ce7cac7233f14e8b1130.gif

KOR and Karrion Kross' Title push was bad no doubt. There were great parts tho. Some seem to forget Creeds, Carmelo Hayes and Toxic Attraction started before 2.0 did. Also Dexter, Indi and The Way fukkery. In my eyes there were more good than bad but I also recognized the bad.
Covid hurt nxt more than anything imo

But I do love now them getting back to making original stars instead of using mostly roh/indy guys.

Silkk

Daps
Bayley floundered on the main roster for a while. Sami floundered, they took a while to really find their footing and some like Keith Lee never did
You’re lying about Bayley, and Sami was injured night 1.

Vince made Keith Lee shave his facial hair and wear a skirt…

Silkk

Daps
Nah, there was a big debate on what they are doing "wrong" with Bayley I can pull the receipts. Also, Becky came up and floundered as well.
Cmon man we had that convo about everybody because of Vince because he booked 90% of them like shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cmon man we had that convo about everybody because of Vince because he booked 90% of them like shyt.

There's like ten threads or more on Bayley's misuse alone breh lol.... that's why I'm saying the people from NXT never really transitioned well into the main roster.

You knew what time it was at Battleground when it looked like her spirit got crushed BEFORE the match and she gave the crowd the :francis: look.

Bayley's genuine childlike wonder got murdered on the main roster.

:deadmanny:

We wanted to turn Sasha heel but they're gonna have to turn Bayley heel just to salvage her career.

I don't see what else they can do. They shot their load on her title run (and taking so long to turn Sasha heel that they just scrapped it), and it doesn't help that they booked her AS a kid instead of RELATING to kids. Chick is lost and finished, and definitely should be the one to turn heel now. Too much damage.

Bayley's been misused from the moment she stepped foot on the main roster, and her last big title feud had her completely humlilated.

She's a loser now, and kids are the first to drop characters they think are losers. Sad state of affairs, tbh.

RAW women's division so dumb. The champ is a chick who can barely see over the ropes n doesn't look like a threat. Meanwhile the chick who looks like a threat loses to a chick that's in Vince McMahon's personal doghouse.

:scust:

Bayley would get her momentum back on SD

That's actually not a bad idea.

The good thing about Bayley's momentum being completely halted is that Bayley has nothing to lose right now, they could literally try anything and it wouldn't be as bad as it is now.

Once you give the NXT beards their payoff they are done with you. On to the next one. If Asuka comes to RAW this will happen to Bliss.

Doesn't help they booked her like a complete dweeb also.

Silkk

Daps
There's like ten threads or more on Bayley's misuse alone breh lol.... that's why I'm saying the people from NXT never really transitioned well into the main roster.
Because of Vince. Not because they weren’t over.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The one danger about NXT right now is that it's almost booked "too well" and before you say that's crazy, hear me out. We have been down this road before where NXT booked their performers so well with established story arcs with everything playing out in front of that audience, when they were introduced to the main roster they expected people to already care about Bayley for example and how much she had overcome and they found out quickly that much of the audience didn't know these people and then they were forced to start over.

I hope with Hunter at the helm, the transition from NXT to main roster is more seamless.

Yeah I been thinking that about tony d. Basically if he gets called up they would have to redo his whole storylines again. I think Vince was right about changing nxt back to dev for this reason. Now triple H put it back it seems. People aren't getting called up and no ones getting released.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because of Vince. Not because they weren’t over.

Vince didn't help at all, he was completely useless. But there was often times crickets for these performers after they came up and you can blame Vince or whatever, my point is they need to make sure the transition is more seamless for this crop: Melo, Trick, Bron, Tiffany, etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I been thinking that about tony d. Basically if he gets called up they would have to redo his whole storylines again.

That was the point I made with Bayley years ago and is why I think it took a while for her to really get going. She already had the underdog overcoming the bully story in NXT... that story would have hit harder on the main roster if they did it that way. Bayley never really reached her full potential as a face but she's been in her groove as a heel.

Silkk

Daps
Vince didn't help at all, he was completely useless. But there was often times crickets for these performers after they came up and you can blame Vince or whatever, my point is they need to make sure the transition is more seamless for this crop: Melo, Trick, Bron, Tiffany, etc.
Post those examples. Cause aside from scrubs like the Vaudevillians & Corbin I don’t really remember people not being over upon debut.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Probably graganos problem too. Dude debuted and laveck acted like everyone should just know him.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
KOR and Karrion Kross' Title push was bad no doubt. There were great parts tho. Some seem to forget Creeds, Carmelo Hayes and Toxic Attraction started before 2.0 did. Also Dexter, Indi and The Way fukkery. In my eyes there were more good than bad but I also recognized the bad.
vince visited the pc in early july and the creeds debuted in late august right before the 2.0 relaunch so im pretty sure that wasnt a coincidence

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
vince visited the pc in early july and the creeds debuted in late august right before the 2.0 relaunch so im pretty sure that wasnt a coincidence
Oh it was in the early stage of the transition for sure. I love these pictures for comparison.

Left to right Tony D, Carmelo Hayes, Von Wagner, Trick Williams, Brutus and Julius Creed
maxresdefault.jpg

Left to right, Big Asian Guy, Harland (Parker Boudreaux), Trick Williams, Dante Chen, Bron Breakker, Brutus & Julius Creed and Von Wagner
mrvz4vldgy481.jpg