Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The one danger about NXT right now is that it's almost booked "too well" and before you say that's crazy, hear me out. We have been down this road before where NXT booked their performers so well with established story arcs with everything playing out in front of that audience, when they were introduced to the main roster they expected people to already care about Bayley for example and how much she had overcome and they found out quickly that much of the audience didn't know these people and then they were forced to start over.

I hope with Hunter at the helm, the transition from NXT to main roster is more seamless.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The one danger about NXT right now is that it's almost booked "too well" and before you say that's crazy, hear me out. We have been down this road before where NXT booked their performers so well with established story arcs with everything playing out in front of that audience, when they were introduced to the main roster they expected people to already care about Bayley for example and how much she had overcome and they found out quickly that much of the audience didn't know these people and then they were forced to start over.

I hope with Hunter at the helm, the transition from NXT to main roster is more seamless.
What are you talking about…?

Its the exact same audience that watches NXT.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

How NXT is integrated into the main roster right now was most likely how Hunter wanted to integrate them during the black and gold era.

But Vince was stuck in his ways and would rarely if ever acknowledge NXT on the main shows. And when they do get called up, he would “fix” them in his image. It was almost like it was its own universe. It wouldn’t even be canon with the main roster cause it would feel like Vince would go out the way to not acknowledge it :mindblown:

Imagine how WWE would have looked in 2018 if Hunter took over creative. AEW probably wouldn’t have been born..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think what he meant was that the “audience” that didn’t watch NXT was the audience of one Vince McMahon.
Maybe. But him saying they weren’t over and nobody cared about them was just a flat out lie. I still go back and watch this shyt wondering how tf everybody dropped the ball on them:

Them MFs should have NEVER been that over but I stand by them being the most over tag team I saw since The Outlaws :wow:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Maybe. But him saying they weren’t over and nobody cared about them was just a flat out lie. I still go back and watch this shyt wondering how tf everybody dropped the ball on them:

Them MFs should have NEVER been that over but I stand by them being the most over tag team I saw since The Outlaws :wow:

As SOON as Vince broke them up…Enzo and Cass were never the same..

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
PWInsider.com has confirmed that Charlotte Flair has returned home to Florida.

WWE sources have indicated that she is not expected back in the ring until she is completely evaluated medically. She has been pulled off the road until the company gets confirmation on the nature of the injury. We are told the company is working on setting that up right now.

Flair is believed to have injured her knee and struck her head while slipping from the top rope while wrestling Asuka on Friday Night Smackdown.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

About time people are starting to realize that it was garbage

03c2b5c3ac7b20b87f27ce7cac7233f14e8b1130.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
KOR and Karrion Kross' Title push was bad no doubt. There were great parts tho. Some seem to forget Creeds, Carmelo Hayes and Toxic Attraction started before 2.0 did. Also Dexter, Indi and The Way fukkery. In my eyes there were more good than bad but I also recognized the bad.