Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Theres a thread on reddit right now where they're PISSED cause Bianca is like 17-2 against damage control. :mjgrin:
Bianca is the #1 enemy to the Joshi fans right now and I love it, they've always hated Bianca so I'm glad she's pissing their bytch asses off.

If this was AEW I'm sure a a small number of us would have said something
marge-hiding.gif

They can't admit that no one missed Kairi at all, until Iyo won the belt she was coming out to crickets as well. HHH has reached Kenny Omega levels of this Joshi obsession.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

This was something Vince started when he stopped having main roster PLE's in December. So whenever they stopped doing TLC. 2020 was the last TLC. So this started in 2021.

Also not sure why these sites think this is news when you can just look up the schedule on WWE's website to have figured that out. 😂

Still not sure what they are airing for the Raw on Monday, December 25th. Are they doing a double taping on the 18th?
6 hours for those poor people in Des Moines if that is true. :picard:

Or will it be some recap, best of 2023 show? :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
This was something Vince started when he stopped having main roster PLE's in December. So whenever they stopped doing TLC. 2020 was the last TLC. So this started in 2021.

Also not sure why these sites think this is news when you can just look up the schedule on WWE's website to have figured that out. 😂

Lol that’s how they get paid when they got that blue check mark