Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
But heres the thing, and this goes with AEW too. You cant immediately push every talent you sign to the moon right away. AEW lets them cook for a few years and then pushes because they have plans for others. Im sure HHH is the same. Why abandon plans they have for someone and completely change what is probably months of storyline in a whim? Thats what makes people leave

In no world should kairi have beaten their top womens star who is gunning for a world title shot

acting like shes buried is so disingenuous considering shes been immediately placed in the top womens story on smackdown, was part of the war games match, and this is all clearly leading to bayley getting kicked out after fukking things up for them constantly which will lead to a bigger overall story for damage ctrl whether that be bayley vs iyo or kabuki warriors vs bayley/somebody else.. if u know what im getting at :troll:

nikkas act like their precious joshis can never lose a match and get especially weird about it when its to bianca

Saudi didn’t make much noise for that match in the first place

She’s consistently been featured on TV this is not a Nox/Lerae situation

She’s in currently the biggest feud in the women’s division on both shows

A loss against Bianca doesn’t hurt her she’ll be fine

oh I agree 100

Just keeping that same energy

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
In no world should kairi have beaten their top womens star who is gunning for a world title shot

acting like shes buried is so disingenuous considering shes been immediately placed in the top womens story on smackdown, was part of the war games match, and this is all clearly leading to bayley getting kicked out after fukking things up for them constantly which will lead to a bigger overall story for damage ctrl whether that be bayley vs iyo or kabuki warriors vs bayley/somebody else.. if u know what im getting at :troll:

nikkas act like their precious joshis can never lose a match and get especially weird about it when its to bianca
She loss with the dusty finish because of Bayley so it's not like she took a straight L so she was protected & its leading to her getting Bayley getting kicked the hell out her group. This is one of those cases that people are complaining to complain.

The let it play out squad wins this one

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

If this was AEW I'm sure a a small number of us would have said something
marge-hiding.gif

Yeah we'd be saying "where's Kari sane I haven't seen her all year"

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
When did that happen? :jbhmm: Because I haven't seen it. Quote the posts.
im not talking about coli posters specifically I am speaking about the IWC and wrestling twitter, considering the discourse started from a tweet being posted

theyve been complaining about her on twitter all day and any time she beats asuka or iyo and now kairi its an issue