Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I looked it up and seems like that arena brand new, just having been built or in the process of being built. Guess thats why they chose it. Its far from Paris which is where i thought they'd go. i would've gone just to check out the disneyland out there :pachaha: but i don't know what they got in that Lyon place.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I looked it up and seems like that arena brand new, just having been built or in the process of being built. Guess thats why they chose it. Its far from Paris which is where i thought they'd go. i would've gone just to check out the disneyland out there :pachaha: but i don't know what they got in that Lyon place.
Paris doesn’t need to pay for a WWE PLE. That’s why all these international PLEs aren’t going to the big name cities.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Paris doesn’t need to pay for a WWE PLE. That’s why all these international PLEs aren’t going to the big name cities.

Doesn't seem like it cuz San Juan, London, and soon Berlin are all capital and major cities. Maybe the Saudi one but I think even that's a big city. Paris prolly didn't have the scheduling or infrastructure, who knows. With AEW having done Wembley recently, I wouldn't doubt that other soccer stadiums may be of interest for either brand. I know Real Madrid has that nice stadium plus the one in Frankfurt that had the nfl game the other day. Don't know much about Paris or where PSG plays but those big stadiums could one day see a major wrestling event occur.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Probably a nightmare trying to book anything in Paris that close to the Olympics

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
WON: WWE renewed interest in Kazuchika Okada

We’ve heard some talk of late regarding Kazuchika Okada. Obviously they’ve had interest in him for years. But he’s always been loyal to New Japan. The pitch is that he’s now 36 and he’s close with Nakamura and Nakamura has worked years in WWE and it’s far easier on his body. The idea is that WWE is the one thing Okada has never done and he’s done everything he can do in New Japan. One person who buzzed us about the renewed interest in Okada said that one of the reasons Nakamura is getting a renewed push is to show Okada that this regime is not going to treat Japanese like the stereotypical children-like role (although Tozawa is still playing that role) because Vince does that with people who don’t speak fluent English, but this is a new regime. Okada is a name always brought up but there’s no indication there’s anything new to this other than there’s been more talk of late

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Not a damn thing, Olympique Lyonnais which is their euro football team and one of the biggest team in France is about to get relegated to the 2nd division. I'd much rather have them at either Paris, Nice, Marseille, or Bordeaux